The best way to sell online just got better. Today we released Miva Merchant 9.7 Beta, the latest iteration for the most revolutionary ecommerce solution on the market.
Since its release, Miva Merchant 9 has catalyzed high-growth, high-volume businesses to dream, sell, optimize, and scale more than ever before. Miva Merchant 9 implemented the existing functionality served by modules into the core of the platform—features that have set your business apart, including ReadyThemes, Subscriptions, MivaPay, and more.
With the release of Miva Merchant 9.7, we are excited to introduce even more features to power your enterprise ecommerce business further, including:
- Better Search and Facets
- A powerful new facet engine built into the software that will enable you to customize how users find your products.
- With total control over the order and names of the facets, customers will find what they’re looking for, that much faster.
- Abandoned Cart Emails
- A string of communication encouraging customers back to your site to complete their order.
- Customize the template and release of each follow-up email, built intelligent to remove customers who purchase out of the flow.
- Rich Text Editor
- This beautiful new text editor allows non-developers to toggle text and fonts, insert tables, and dynamically resize them in description and text area custom fields.
- Every text area on the site is also improved for developers, with line numbers and a full screen view.
- Get a first look at the rich text editor in this video
- And much, much more
Miva Merchant 9.7 Beta is now available to all customers. Visit this How To Guide to install it today.
- Be one of the first to test drive Miva Merchant 9.7 Beta. Learn how to install it here.
- Get a look at the new features and bug fixes for Miva Merchant 9.7 in the release notes
- Relive the inaugural Miva Town Hall, where Miva CEO Rick Wilson and VP Developer Relations Brennan Heyde unveiled the groundbreaking features in 9.7 and the exciting future of commerce with Miva 10