- Author By Miva |
- Posted on
Annual Miva Merchant conference will provide ecommerce expertise, strategies, and guidance for online retailers.
Ecommerce professionals, web developers and business owners will gather at the Hyatt Regency La Jolla in San Diego for the opening of MivaCon 2014. From March 5-7, MivaCon attendees will immerse themselves in important industry issues, interactive classroom workshops, and hands-on advice from leading ecommerce experts. The conference will provide tools, resources, and expert advice for results-driven ecommerce store owners (B2B and B2C), developers, or anyone interested in learning about building a successful online business. Attending MivaCon 2014 could mean the difference between a great year or a mediocre year for online businesses.
This year, MivaCon’s theme is Conquering Ecommerce, as Miva Merchant is providing online retailers with the tools necessary to achieve online success.
When: March 5 – 7, 2014
Where: San Diego, California – Hyatt Regency La Jolla
Why Should You Attend This Conference?
- 2 DAYS of networking with the best and brightest in the business.
- 2 DAYS to preview the latest technology solutions.
- 2 DAYS of cutting edge ideas, practices and technology for engaging your market and closing sales.
- 2 DAYS that could make the difference between a great year and a mediocre year for your business.
Who Should Attend This Conference?
Results-driven online business owners (B2B and B2C) and developers looking to grow their business.
What Will You Receive At This Conference?
- Tools to propel your business to the next level.
- Relationships with other successful e-commerce store owners who can offer advice, ideas, and war stories.
- An opportunity to ask all of the questions you’ve been wrestling with about your business.
- Access to experts in the field.
Mark your calendars for the 14th annual MivaCon in San Diego, CA from March 5-7, at the The Hyatt Regency, La Jolla. The conference centers on providing resources, information, and expert advice to Miva Merchant store owners, developers, and anyone interested in learning more about Miva Merchant and how to market their business.
The Blades Ecommerce Awards
In conjunction with the 2014 conference, Miva Merchant will be hosting the 2nd annual Blades Awards to celebrate Miva Merchant stores that have achieved ecommerce success. Miva stores who have achieved excellence in ecommerce will be recognized at The Blades Awards. The categories for nominations include Best Website of 2013, Best Feature, Most Compelling Story, and Most Innovative Product. Nominations are now taking place here.
MivaCon 2014…Conquering Ecommerce!
- Two days of expert speakers on web development, SEO, PPC, conversion rate optimization, social media, mobile optimization and analytics
- One-on-one interactive classroom workshops with Miva Merchant web developers
- Daily continental breakfast and lunch
- Free Wi-Fi and power, at conference room tables, to keep an eye on your business
- Welcome Reception and Cocktail Mixers
While you’re in town for MivaCon 2014, take some time to explore sunny San Diego. “America’s Finest City” is home to beautiful beaches, historic landmarks, and a wide variety of shopping, dining, and sightseeing. The Hyatt Regency La Jolla is located approximately 15 miles from downtown San Diego, the world famous San Diego Zoo, SeaWorld San Diego, and Balboa Park. The hotel offers an exclusive Sports Club And Spa, and several gourmet restaurants, making it easy for guests to relax and dine where they stay.
Attendees can learn more, register for the conference and book hotel accommodations at a discounted online rate, by visiting the MivaCon 2014 conference page.