- Author By Miva |
- Posted on
Our partners at ShipStation recently conducted this webinar on their new integration with the Miva Merchant platform. Don’t worry if you missed it – We’ve got your back. You can watch the entire webinar here:
ShipStation Key Features
- Labels Process up to 500 labels at one time in batch
- Carriers Ship via nearly any carrier with our USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL Global Mail, and other carrier integrations
- Your Orders Import all your orders from all your marketplaces as well as your Miva store
From features like automation rules, where you can set up what happens to an order when it’s imported, to custom e-mail templates and more, ShipStation can help you both save time and put forth a unified brand image for your business. As long as you have version 5.5 PR7 or higher, you can add your Miva Merchant store to your ShipStation account!
- See everything: Import all your orders & send back tracking information and order status updates automatically.
- Automatic decision-making through automation rules: Add/subtract weight, change package size, send e-mail alerts & more when your orders import.
- Customizations galore: Make your e-mails, packing slips, and labels adhere to your brand specifications.
- Ship in batch: Create up to 500 labels at a time in a single batch—without needing to use the same carrier or destination.
- Extensive reporting & organization: Generate pick lists, packing slips, and reports based on your stores’ information.
- Totally scalable: Only ship a few things? No problem! We’ve got plans that start at only $25 a month and include your USPS postage account (which is normally an extra charge). Ship a thousands of packages? We’ve got you covered, too with the tools to make your life a heck of a lost easier.
You could save hours a day with ShipStation’s app, all while having the ability to customize it to work exactly how you need it. Interested? All you need to do to is sign up for a free 30-day trial, and you can see just how amazing your life could be.