- Author By Miva |
- Posted on
This month, Miva’s in-house Professional Services team, successfully launched a variety of brand new or freshly redesigned online stores. The ecommerce stores, highlighted below, are packed full of custom features and integrations designed to continuously grow their online businesses. Keep reading to find out how our expert team of Web Designers, Web Developers, and Project Managers created custom solutions for these four Miva stores.
GMH Pet Distribution | NEW SITE BUILD
Family-owned, GMH Pet Distribution, is a distributor of pet food and supplies to a variety of dealers throughout the South East United States. GMH Pet offers a complete line of products and pet food for a wide range of animals including cats, dogs, birds, small animals, reptiles, equine, and aquatic pets.
GMH Pet was not selling online prior to partnering with Miva to create and launch gmhpet.com. The Miva Professional Services Team helped the Georgia-based pet distributor build a comprehensive wholesale environment for GMH Pet dealers. The new online store includes several B2B features designed to provide dealers with logistic solutions, and the tools needed to efficiently purchase pet products.
B2B Ecommerce Features
- In order to view and shop for products, potential dealers have the ability register using the wholesale signup form and upload business documentation.
- Quick order feature on customer dashboard.
- Vendor portal used to view and export various sales performance reports. Available reports include:
- Sales report (order numbers, amounts, date ranges, view items in that order).
- Product report (product names, quantities, date ranges, filter by state).
- Inventory report (product names, current stock).
GHP Group, Inc. | Custom lANDING PAGE
GHP Group, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of electric fireplaces, fireplace accessories, portable heating products, and barbecue grill products, selling direct to consumers via online and brick and mortar stores.
The GHP team sought a new responsive design that provided a high-level user experience across desktop, tablet, and mobile devices. Miva’s expert team of Web Designers spearheaded the design initiative and delivered a stunning product-specific landing page for pay per click (PPC) campaigns.
This beautifully-designed landing page incorporated high quality imagery to showcase the details and technical features of the Dyna-Glo HeatAround 360. The fluid navigation and use of video enables users to easily discover how and where the portable heater can be used while multiple purchase points allow customers to quickly checkout, when ready. The minimal header and footer promotes a focused shopping experience with minimal drop off through the checkout process.
Notable Landing Page Design Features
- Combined video as well as product, lifestyle, background and technical imagery into the page design to promote an emotional connection between the consumer and the brand.
- Incorporated key packaging elements into the page design to create a cohesive brand image between online and brick and mortar stores.
- Minimized header and footer to encourage customers to check out without distractions.
- Landing page can be easily managed within the Miva admin. The GHP team has the freedom to duplicate the page and complete various iterations without needing assistance from the Miva Professional Services team.
Floravelo | Website Redesign
Founded by a pair of cycle-loving sisters, FloraVelo offers a full line of fashionable short sleeve and sleeveless cycling jerseys for female cyclists. The duo built this new brand of cycle gear for women after learning about the extremely limited options of comfortable, stylish cycling jerseys and active wear available for women.
Before launching their brand new website and online store, FloraVelo was limited to only selling cycle gear from pop-up shops at cycling races and on the road. FloraVelo turned to Miva’s Professional Services team to create an ecommerce store aimed to establish an online presence and increase product accessibility to cyclists throughout the United States.
New Feature Highlights
- Custom category banner and layout for customizable jerseys | View
- Custom cycle wear category | View
- Off-site purchasing option for some custom Jerseys | View
Albany county Fasteners | WEBSITE REDESIGN
Albany County Fasteners is an ecommerce distributor and fastener super store. Headquartered in New Jersey, this Miva store boasts an inventory made up of more than 18 million fasteners, available to ship worldwide. Albany County Fasteners also features the largest selection of nuts, bolts, screws, washers, rivets and other fasteners in various grades of Stainless Steel, Black Stainless Steel, Solid Brass, Silicon Bronze, Hot Dip Galvanized, Grade 8 YZ, Zinc, Alloy Steel, Copper and Aluminum.
Prior to the website redesign, Albany County Fasteners greatly needed a mobile responsive ecommerce store. After migrating from Volusion, Miva’s expert team of Solutions Architects cultivated a new store plan designed to help the fastener super store improve their organic search rankings, enhance usability and accommodate high volume orders for B2B and wholesale customers.
New B2B Ecommerce Store Features
- Improved Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Quick order form.
- B2B capabilities including a wholesale customer application form and process.
- Video page.
- Complementary product upsell feature.
- Integrations with Yotpo, Constant Contact, Amazon, Google PLA, and Shipstation.
- Custom Product Page with Multi-Add, Bulk Pricing and Subscriptions.
- Order History with Rapid Reordering.
About The Author
Katy Ellquist, Miva’s Digital Marketing Strategist, is an accomplished writer, marketer, and social media analyst who has created sophisticated content campaigns for a broad range of professional clients. She brings to Miva a complex understanding of ecommerce trends and techniques, building upon extensive digital agency experience and a prior role as direct liaison to Miva’s top accounts. Katy is a regular contributor to the Miva blog, covering essential ecommerce topics like design & development strategy, site optimization, and omnichannel selling, with the goal of increasing the actionable knowledgebase of the entire Miva community.