How well do you know your website – I mean, how well, really? It just makes sense that the better you understand what is happening on your website, the better the experience you’ll be able to provide to customers visiting it. Today, I’d like to spend a moment talking about a company called Yottaa who’s services have helped countless websites fine tune their webpages. Yottaa focuses on optimizing, protecting, and monitoring the going-ons of your site. Yottaa offers affordable and easy to use cloud services which enables small to medium sized businesses to improve their webpages. Want a faster, more secure, and more reliable website? Yottaa can help. Best of all, they have a number of different packages ranging from free to a few hundred dollars.
Using real browsers – including IE, Firefox and Chrome – and leveraging the global Yottaa network, Yottaa Site Monitor 2.0 brings enterprise-class web performance monitoring capabilities to every business online.
Yottaa Site Monitor gives web operations and marketing teams a handle on site health – by monitoring availability and performance, providing insight on potential problems and helping them implement a timely resolution. The new features and benefits of Yottaa Site Monitor 2.0 include:
- 24/7 Detection and Alerts: Ensure a site’s availability and minimize service disruptions. Real-time alerts keep the team apprised of any potential issues.
- Real Browser Monitoring: With the most comprehensive browser support in the market (including IE8, IE9, Firefox and Chrome browsers), Yottaa Site Monitor 2.0 provides deep insight into end user experience from different browsers, different locations and different networks. Define performance criteria, monitor key performance metrics for your site and benchmark against your competitors.
- Actionable Intelligence: Diagnose problems using Site Monitor’s interactive data analysis and visualizations.
Yottaa Website Test lets web development and operations teams characterize and troubleshoot web and mobile sites and applications. The new feature and benefits of Yottaa Website Test include:
- Real-world Testing: Using Yottaa’s global monitoring and testing network, test web applications via real browsers located at many locations around the world, using a variety of last mile network connectivity options, to capture the end user experience.
- Insightful Performance Tuning: Explore every asset’s impact on performance, identify bottlenecks using Yottaa’s interactive waterfall chart, and animate the page loading sequence to see what your users see.
- Sampling Errors Eliminated: Schedule an unlimited number of tests to rigorously measure performance across the myriad of permutations that impact your online business.