- Author By Miva |
- Posted on
Many online store owners are feeling the effects of recent events; but how does your store compare with the rest of the ecommerce industry? Find out how you stand up when you join comScore Chairman Gian Fulgoni as he presents a quarterly review of the state of the U.S. online retail economy during a complimentary, live webinar on Thursday, February 19 at 12 p.m. EST. The webinar covers an analysis of e-commerce trends through the fourth quarter of 2008 and into January 2009.
Presentation highlights include:
- An overview of changes in consumers’ online spending patterns from 2007 through the fourth quarter of 2008 and into January 2009.
- Survey findings that highlight consumer sentiment regarding the economy in 2009.
- Analysis of spending patterns across key product categories.
- Review of consumer spending by demographic segment.
- Analysis of differences in performance across retailer segments.
- Overview of the impact of search and comparison shopping sites on e-commerce spending in the face of today’s economy.
To attend register for State of the U.S. Online Retail Economy through January 2009
The webcast will last approximately 45 minutes, including a Q&A session.
If you have difficulty with the registration link, please cut and paste the following URL into your web browser: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/567757843