Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miva Merchant Empresa 5.29 installing problem IIS75.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miva Merchant Empresa 5.29 installing problem IIS75.

I am trying to install Miva Empresa v5.29 on IIS7.5 and followed the following steps.

Windows 7 64 bit.

1. Copy distribution package to c:\inetpub\mivavm-v5.29, then add Everyone, Internet User and Worker Process to security group and give default permission(Read & Execute, List folder contents, and Read)
    2. Copy c:\inetpub\mivavm-v5.29\doc\MivaVMIIS7_schema to c:\windows\system32\inetsrv\config\schema folder
    3. Add configSections to c:\windows\system32\inetsrv\config\applicationHost .config as instructed in distribution document
    4. Register MivaVMIIS7.dll (c:\inetpub\mivavm-v5.29\bin) as a Native Module and add a Handler Mapping at the server level
    5. At site level, configure MivaScript section
    libraries
    using c:\inetpub\mivavm-v5.29\libraries\ as path
    paths
    ca = c:\inetpub\mivavm-v5.29\certs\openssl-1.0
    data = c:\mivadata

I am getting "Do you want or save merchant.mvc rather than processing the page.

What else do I need?

Thank you.
    Last edited by compumate99; 11-07-17, 08:57 AM.
    Daniel Kim, Compu-Mate
    Developer

Originally posted by compumate99 View Post
    I am trying to install Miva Empresa v5.29 on IIS7.5 and followed the following steps.

Windows 7 64 bit.

1. Copy distribution package to c:\inetpub\mivavm-v5.29, then add Everyone, Internet User and Worker Process to security group and give default permission(Read & Execute, List folder contents, and Read)
    2. Copy c:\inetpub\mivavm-v5.29\doc\MivaVMIIS7_schema to c:\windows\system32\inetsrv\config\schema folder
    3. Add configSections to c:\windows\system32\inetsrv\config\applicationHost .config as instructed in distribution document
    4. Register MivaVMIIS7.dll (c:\inetpub\mivavm-v5.29\bin) as a Native Module and add a Handler Mapping at the server level
    5. At site level, configure MivaScript section
    libraries
    using c:\inetpub\mivavm-v5.29\libraries\ as path
    paths
    ca = c:\inetpub\mivavm-v5.29\certs\openssl-1.0
    data = c:\mivadata

I am getting "Do you want or save merchant.mvc rather than processing the page.

What else do I need?

Thank you.
    Hello compumate99,

Check your machine to make sure it has the 64 bit versions of the Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable installed. You may have to also install the 2010 and 2013 versions of that as well.

Here is a screenshot of my control panel > programs and features > https://puu.sh/ygXRy/35b58ea27d.png

Regards
    Rafael Buelna
    Miva Support Engineer
    800.608.MIVA (24/7 Support)
    http://www.miva.com
    http://www.miva.com/support

Comment

Thanks rbuelna,

I installed 64 bit versions of Microsoft Visual C++ 2010/2013/2015 Redistributable, rebooted the system.
      But I still get same message.

I noticed .mvc is registered as 'application/x-miva-compiled' in MIME types, MIME mapping to non-existent application causes the error.
      After MIME type entry is removed, I am getting the following error. HTTP Error 404.17 - Not Found

The requested content appears to be script and will not be served by the static file handler.

Detailed Error Information
      StaticFileModule
      ExecuteRequestHandler
      StaticFile
      0x80070032
      It looks handler is not working properly.

web.config in c:\inetpub\wwwroot

Code:
      <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
      <configuration>
          <system.webServer>
              <handlers>
                  <add name="MivaScript" path="*.mvc" verb="*" modules="MivaScript" resourceType="Unspecified" preCondition="bitness64" />
              </handlers>
          </system.webServer>
          <system.web>
              <identity impersonate="false" />
          </system.web>
          <MivaScript>
              <paths root="C:\Inetpub\wwwroot" data="D:\mivadata" ca="C:\inetpub\mivavm-v5.29\certs" />
              <libraries>
                  <add type="commerce" code="LinkPoint" library="C:\inetpub\mivavm-v5.29\lib\commerce\MCLP.dll" />
                  <add type="database" code="MySQL" library="C:\inetpub\mivavm-v5.29\lib\databases\MVDMYSQL.dll" />
                  <add type="database" code="MivaSQL" library="C:\inetpub\mivavm-v5.29\lib\databases\mivasql.dll" />
                  <add library="C:\inetpub\mivavm-v5.29\lib\builtins\MVBGD.dll" />
                  <add library="C:\inetpub\mivavm-v5.29\lib\builtins\MVBLogging.dll" />
                  <add library="C:\inetpub\mivavm-v5.29\lib\builtins\MVBTemplate.dll" />
                  <add library="C:\inetpub\mivavm-v5.29\lib\builtins\MVBTime.dll" />
                  <add library="C:\inetpub\mivavm-v5.29\lib\builtins\MVBSystem.dll" />
                  <add library="C:\inetpub\mivavm-v5.29\lib\builtins\MVBString.dll" />
                  <add library="C:\inetpub\mivavm-v5.29\lib\builtins\MVBMath.dll" />
                  <add library="C:\inetpub\mivavm-v5.29\lib\builtins\MVBFile.dll" />
                  <add library="C:\inetpub\mivavm-v5.29\lib\builtins\MVBCrypto.dll" />
                  <add library="C:\inetpub\mivavm-v5.29\lib\builtins\MVBArchive.dll" />
                  <add type="system" code="GD" library="C:\inetpub\mivavm-v5.29\lib\system\BGD.dll" />
              </libraries>
          </MivaScript>
      </configuration>
      applicationHost.config in C:\windows\system32\inetsrv\config

Code:
          <configSections>
            <section name="MivaScript" overrideModeDefault="Allow" allowDefinition="Everywhere" />
          </configSections>
          <system.webServer>
               <globalModules>
                 <add name="MivaScript" image="C:\inetpub\mivavm-v5.29\bin\MivaVMIIS7.dll" preCondition="bitness64" />
              </globalModules>
               <modules>
                     <add name="MivaScript" preCondition="bitness64" />
              </modules>
              <handlers accessPolicy="Read, Execute, Script">
                      <clear />
                      <add name="MivaScript" path="*.mvc" verb="*" modules="MivaScript" resourceType="Unspecified" preCondition="bitness64" />
      Any suggestion?

Thanks.
      Daniel Kim, Compu-Mate
      Developer

Comment

Problem solved!!!

For 64-bit Empresa on 64-bit IIS, [Enable 32-Bit Application] in Application Pool must be turned off

Thanks.

Regards
        Daniel Kim, Compu-Mate
        Developer

Comment

Originally posted by compumate99 View Post
          Problem solved!!!

For 64-bit Empresa on 64-bit IIS, [Enable 32-Bit Application] in Application Pool must be turned off

Thanks.

Regards
          Hello compumate99,

Thanks for keeping us posted, and glad it's all working now.

Regards,
          Rafael Buelna
          Miva Support Engineer
          800.608.MIVA (24/7 Support)
          http://www.miva.com
          http://www.miva.com/support

Comment

Working...
          X