Category Product List Layout Section Probelms in Ready Themes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Category Product List Layout Section Probelms in Ready Themes

I am tweaking my CTGY-template in Ready Theme (Iron) and reading "Category Product List Layout Section" MIVA manual.
    My original tempalte says Suivant - bu I guess it ´s the same as IronWool.
    I use expanded layout and I am gettign 3 products in a row on my PC and 2 products on the phone.
    The mobile version is good.

I wolud like to show two or four products on the big screen in PC-version. As we sell our products in pairs.

When I try to to make slight changes (in click or advances mode) the template shows just one prooduct in a Line Item Mode.
    Plus extra fields that I do not require. The system "backfires" and I have to restore the original template....

I have to restore the original template every time I do the changes. As all the changes results in one column display.

I never had troubles with tweking CTGY template before. Do I have a bad install on my DEV-site or am I missing something...
    Thanksome for tips.

//André Loutchko

Re: Category Product List Layout Section Probelms in Ready Themes

You will not be able to make any changes in point and click mode. This will overwrite your templates. If you want to change the layout on that page you will need to adjust the CSS to change the width of each element in the container to allow for more or less to display.
    Brennan Heyde
    VP Product
    Miva, Inc.
    [email protected]
    https://www.miva.com

Comment

Working...
    X