• doakh
    replied
    Re: Installing base-readytheme

Thanks, not were cookin.

Leave a comment:

• Brennan
    replied

The readytheme module is built into Miva. It will automatically get installed when you apply a readytheme framework.

If you download the base ReadyTheme here:

http://apps.miva.com/base-ready-theme.html

It contains a framework which replaces all existing pages and is based on Bootstrap so it is fully responsive.

Here are some video which walk though the admin functionality:

http://www.miva.com/videos/category/readytheme

Leave a comment:

• doakh
    replied

Brennan,

So, installing the Ready Theme module allows you some point and click functionality under the Utilities tab to the default cssui framework but it is not mobile responsive. If I want built-in mobile responsiveness, I should uninstall the Ready Theme module and install the 'base-readytheme' theme as a framework, dated 12/1/2014?

What happens if I still get that error message?

Leave a comment:

• Brennan
    replied

Try re-downloading the latest version of the base readyTheme. That module was removed in 9.0004 so older frameworks will not install in 9.0004.

Leave a comment:

• doakh
    started a topic Installing base-readytheme

Installing base-readytheme

I am trying to install the 'base-readytheme as a framework in my development site. I checked the 'overwrite' boxes. I am currently using the default cssui framework. During installation I get an error message stating I need to install the 'cmp-mmui-colors' module. I have installed the Ready theme module, but do not see that module. It is listed as a component of the base-readytheme during the install. I have not seen any other queries regarding this, so I wonder if I have a corrupted database? Is this a core module?

development site

Thanks,
    Doak
    Last edited by doakh; 09-08-15, 05:33 PM.
Working...
X