No announcement yet.

403 code in Colossus during image lazy-load

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another input on the 403 error. I was working on a category page today that has several iframes (for embedded YouTube videos). To improve page load speed by deferring Javascript loading of the YouTube video player, I changed the src="url" to data-src="url" and added src="". After doing this, the page loads significantly faster an everything works normally. However, a page audit now passes the 403 error.

I believe the data-src and src="" tags are causing the 403 problem -- whether on a category page with cattree images, a product page with deferred images, or a page with iframes.

Comment

• this is triggering a memory about a javascript issue in a Miva store and the length of product images filenames and getting 403's. That was a long time ago... but I wonder if is there a different in the filename length of images on the 403 generating pages and the ones that do not generate a 403?

Comment

Working...
      X

This website uses cookies to identify visitors, track visitors to our website, store login session information and to remember your user preferences. By continuing to use this site you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this site you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accept