Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt Zimmermann
    replied
    If this is being used globally on your site, I would recommend placing the script within the Levels folder structure, mm5/themes/levels/js/, and then calling it in through the scripts.js file. To get you started, add this within the init function near the top of the scripts.js file:
    Code:
    $.getScript(theme_path + '/js/retina.js', function () {
        /**
         * Place your initialization call and any options here.
         */
    });

Leave a comment:

• birdwaves
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt Zimmermann View Post
    I am with Miva, however I do not have access to your site. I would recommend contacting either Support or Professional Services and see if they can assist you.
    Their response will probably be "hire a developer".

So maybe you can at least tell me where I should put the call to the script so it will be available to all pages? It needs to go before the closing </body> tag.

And would you put the script itself in the Levels js folder or at the root directory in it's own folder? Or does it matter? Either will do?

Leave a comment:

• Matt Zimmermann
    replied
    I am with Miva, however I do not have access to your site. I would recommend contacting either Support or Professional Services and see if they can assist you.

Leave a comment:

• birdwaves
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt Zimmermann View Post
    Unfortunately, this is not something I have implemented before. Are you seeing any JavaScript errors in your console? Can you post a link to the site?
    I did have an error when I tried to place the retina.js script in a folder in the MM5 directory. I got an " SyntaxError: Unexpected token '<' " Which I discovered meant that simply the script wasn't being found.
    I corrected that, but then nothing.

I am working on a Dev site, so it's .htaccess protected. Your profile says you are with Miva. Can you get "in" like Miva support can? If so we should PM so I can give you particulars.

Thanks for your help.

Leave a comment:

• Matt Zimmermann
    replied
    Unfortunately, this is not something I have implemented before. Are you seeing any JavaScript errors in your console? Can you post a link to the site?

Leave a comment:

• birdwaves
    started a topic How to implement Retina Images

How to implement Retina Images

Hi,
    I'm trying to implement Retina images. I uploaded my retina.js file to themes/levels/css. I put the code in to call it in the details section of my storefront page (User Interface > Pages > SFNT) before the closing body tag:
    <script type="text/javascript" src="/themes/levels/retina.js"></script>

I've got my images created with the "@2x.jpg" correctly placed in the name. (Like "[email protected]")
    But the retina image doesn't show up.

Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Anyone know hot to set Retina up?

Thanks
Working...
X