X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lesliekirk
    replied
    Originally posted by lesliekirk View Post

Yeah, it works in Chrome on a Mac but not Firefox. Leave it to me to find the odd birds. Now to figure out the fix
    Does anyone have any suggestions?

Leave a comment:

• lesliekirk
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt Zimmermann View Post
    Hi Leslie,

That's odd. It seems to be fine in Chrome but not in Firefox.
    Yeah, it works in Chrome on a Mac but not Firefox. Leave it to me to find the odd birds. Now to figure out the fix

Leave a comment:

• Matt Zimmermann
    replied
    Hi Leslie,

That's odd. It seems to be fine in Chrome but not in Firefox.

Leave a comment:

• lesliekirk
    replied
    I have another one that is misbehaving. This site is a fresh install. "Most" of the functionality is working except that it is not displaying the correct number of thumbnails. It should be 4 at a time. It starts off with just 1, then 2 at a time but it's still not displaying all of them. There are 23 products assigned to the category and I have made sure the "Number of Products:" has been set to 23 (to match the total number). I even went and compared everything to the one I got working with support's help. They appear to be the same. This one you can see here.

Leave a comment:

• slabar
    replied
    Hi Stephen,

It would appear that your base roundabout.js file has been modified so it will only group two items at medium and larger breakpoints. You can change this through your initialization string:
    Code:
    $.loadScript(theme_path + 'extensions/carousel/roundabout.js', function () {
    $.hook('product-carousel').roundabout({
    autoStart: true,
    group: true,
    groupTiny: 2,
    groupSmall: 2,
    groupMedium: 4,
    groupLarge: 4,
    groupWide: 4
    });
    });
    Matt,

I just figured out who modified it sir. Juan did while working on some things for me. I'll e-mail him.

Leave a comment:

• slabar
    replied
    Matt,

Thank you sir. I wonder how that happened as that file has not been modified at all.

Leave a comment:

• Matt Zimmermann
    replied
    Hi Stephen,

It would appear that your base roundabout.js file has been modified so it will only group two items at medium and larger breakpoints. You can change this through your initialization string:
    Code:
    $.loadScript(theme_path + 'extensions/carousel/roundabout.js', function () {
        $.hook('product-carousel').roundabout({
            autoStart: true,
            group: true,
            groupTiny: 2,
            groupSmall: 2,
            groupMedium: 4,
            groupLarge: 4,
            groupWide: 4
        });
    });

Leave a comment:

• slabar
    replied
    No matter what I do, I can only get the carousel to show two of the 12 images at a time. Screen size is HD 1920 and according to the arrows there is plenty of room for four images across. What am I doing wrong here?

http://dev.themartialartsstore.com

Leave a comment:

• lesliekirk
    replied
    Following up on this - support put the setting back like I originally had them to group: true and now it magically works. I had changed it to group: false because nothing else was working. Very strange.

Leave a comment:

• Matt Zimmermann
    replied
    Hi Leslie,

When grouping is set to false, Roundabout will wrap each element in groupWrapper and apply the groupClass.

I would recommend contacting Professional Services or Support so they can have administration access and check over all the code and settings.

Leave a comment:

• lesliekirk
    replied
    I've been looking at the Related Products carousel and the SFNT roundabout. The Related Products carousel wraps the <figure> around the number of products to be displayed. The SFNT roundabout is adding that <figure> around every product - it doesn't seem to be obeying the "groupWide" for the "groupWrapper". The question is, how do I fix this?

Leave a comment:

• lesliekirk
    replied
    It looks like the javascript might be adding a <figure> around the <div> that has the column width being set

<figure class="x-carousel__item" style="order: X;"> (it's inserting the order: X; as needed)

I think it's this <figure> tag that is "breaking" the layout.

Leave a comment:

• lesliekirk
    replied
    Hi Leslie,

Are all of the products you have assigned active products?
    Yes, there are 7 active products assigned. The roundabout is displaying just one at a time. You can click through all 7 of them, just one at a time. It looks like the x-carousel__item is displaying at 100% of the roundabout's width.

This is the same site, that I sent you the protected directory info for.

Leave a comment:

• Matt Zimmermann
    replied
    Hi Leslie,

Are all of the products you have assigned active products?

Leave a comment:

• lesliekirk
    replied
    I'm looking at the roundabout.js and it looks okay

Code:
    (function (window, document, undefined) {
        var ride = function () {
            'use strict';

var defaults = {
                autoStart: false,
                carouselDelay: 5000,
                group: false,