Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Estimate Shipping not showing any shipping. Just home page.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Estimate Shipping not showing any shipping. Just home page.

Shipping is configured and showing up in the cart correctly. Have tried being logged in as a customer and as a guest. Same result in photo. Have poked around, searched forums but can't find the issue. I do have an outstanding ticket over mailchimp not working. Am really close to being done. This is a new install of shadows. Minimal changes done so don't think it is anything I did. But maybe it is a setting I can't find?

Anyone have a working shadows shipping estimate I can look at? On the demo site I compared the code to mine and I found a section of code mine has it did not. Went to the Shipping estimate page and can't find anything in the code that would bring the SFNT up. Looking at the javascript there is js-SFNT could it be getting pulled from that? Any ideas? Have posted to support. Hoping someone can point me in right direction.

Comment

Can you post a link to the site in question?
      Matt Zimmermann

Miva Web Developer
      Alchemy Web Development
      https://www.alchemywebdev.com
      Site Development - Maintenance - Consultation

Miva Certified Developer
      Miva Professional Developer

https://www.dev4web.net | Twitter

Comment

Thank you Matt. I sent you a link via PM.

Comment

Any recommendations on someone from the boards I can pay to help me? Am at my witts end. Don't see how anything I changed would have caused this. Have poked around and can't find where that SFNT code is coming from.

Comment

Thank you Matt for your help.

Just an update to this being fixed. First step I missed was creating URI. (Thanks Miva Support for finding my error). That got rid of the SFNT showing up.

However the rates were not showing in the estimate shipping popup. They did show in checkout just fine.

Went into the User Interface to the Items tab and found shipestimate_rates was not assigned to anything. Assigned it to the SERT page and the rates are showing now. Am posting the solution because I messed around with this for hours. Know that I was on the SERT page and those items were assigned from that page yet it still did not work. So if all else fails go direct to the item and confirm it is showing assigned to the SERT page.

Comment

Working...
            X