Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to update Shadow readytheme

Matt,

I have made some modification to our dev site. I like to update the readytheme without having to redo all my changes. What is the best way to update my dev site? I have downloaded the latest version of Shadow in pkg format.

Thanks

• Depending on which version you stated with, the links to all the updates are available under the Release Notes here: https://apps.miva.com/shadows-readytheme.html
    Matt Zimmermann
    Director of UI/UX Standards and Theme Development
    / Miva, Inc.

Comment

• The version I had installed was from the beginning of the year. So instead of looking through the change log and implement the new changes. I thought it would be easy to apply the new pkg. Thought i run that by you first before doing it.

Comment

• Applying a new PKG file will overwrite all of your page code as well as CSS and JavaScript. You would be able to roll-back any page, but all customization would be lost.
        Matt Zimmermann
        Director of UI/UX Standards and Theme Development
        / Miva, Inc.

Comment

Working...
        X

This website uses cookies to identify visitors, track visitors to our website, store login session information and to remember your user preferences. By continuing to use this site you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this site you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accept