Toolkit Waitlist not working in Suivant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toolkit Waitlist not working in Suivant

So, I copied this code off of my live version 9 site PROD and put it at the bottom of the head section on PROD:

<mvt:comment> Wait List Send Email -bwg</mvt:comment>
    <mvt:if expr="g.SubScreen EQ 'CTWLSEND'">
    <mvt:item name="toolkit" param="smtp|WLISTE" />
    </mvt:if>
    <mvt:comment> // Wait List Send Email -bwg</mvt:comment>

I then added &nbsp;-&nbsp;<mvt:item name="waitlist" param="prod" /> To the Out of Stock Message (Long):
    I put it in the correct position as the &nbsp;-&nbsp; is displaying, but the Waitlist is not displaying.

The copy of 9 with suivant was updated from my live site and toolkit and waitlist are Assigned on Prod.

Any idea why the Wait List Link isn't displaying on the resulting out of stock product?
    Thank you,
    John

Re: Toolkit Waitlist not working in Suivant

Make sure your inventory settings are correct for how you are using Wait List. Also, is the page seeing the 'g.SubScreen' value of CTWLSEND ?
    Bruce Golub
    Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
    phosphormedia.com

Comment

Re: Toolkit Waitlist not working in Suivant

Originally posted by Bruce - PhosphorMedia View Post
      Make sure your inventory settings are correct for how you are using Wait List. Also, is the page seeing the 'g.SubScreen' value of CTWLSEND ?
      Appreciate the response. I figured out that the problem was that I couldn't put the code with the inventory message. It had to be in the PROD Product Display Layout box.
      Thank you,
      John

Comment

Working...
      X