Business Strategies Teleseminar Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Business Strategies Teleseminar Today

This rarely ever happens (which is why I?m writing).

Legendary marketer Dan Kennedy is giving something extremely valuable away? for $0.

Yes, this the same Dan Kennedy that received high praise from best selling author and expert in persuasion, Dave Lakhani, during my Big Email Marketing Teleseminar for Oempro Users this past Monday.

It?s one of his most popular presentations called: ?The 10 Million Dollar Secrets to Instantly Transform any Business or Sales Career?

Not only will he be sharing these 10 million dollar secrets with you, but he will also be taking you behind the scenes of the businesses of many of his most successful clients and members.

He?ll reveal how ordinary businesses and ordinary people have quickly grown to multi million dollar and in some cases billion (yes that?s a ?b?) businesses.

This will only be available for a limited time because the Glazer-Kennedy office are looking to turn it into a paid product in the near future. Trust me. They will charge for it.

So to get it before they start charging for it, please follow these instructions carefully?

1) Click on this link to register

2) You?ll have your choice to listen in on any one of the 2 teleseminar times and dates below (Don?t worry ? the entire teleseminar will be played at both times listed so you won?t have to worry about missing anything):

Date Time
    ================================================== ==
    February 15th >> 11:00 AM PT ** 1:00 PM CT ** 2:00 PM ET
    February 15th >> 4:00 PM PT ** 6:00 PM CT ** 7:00 PM ET
    ================================================== =

This presentation is over 2 hours long and contains some of the best strategies on how to kickstart any business (online or offline) to an entirely new level.

Once again there is no charge to be on this call, but there is a LIMITED NUMBER of lines available, so I urge you not to procrastinate.

Register NOW

Hope you make the call because I will be there to make sure I don't miss anything.

Jason

P.S. Here is Dan Kennedy with me at a seminar in Los Angeles.
    Jason Henderson - JMH Web Services
    Miva Merchant Marketing Mastermind Group

SEO & Marketing for Miva Merchant
    Miva Merchant Modules Comparison Directory
    Miva Merchant Tutorials
    Working with Miva Merchant since 1999 including search engine optimization and marketing specifically for Miva Merchant store owners.
Working...
X