X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lesliekirk
    replied
    Originally posted by Kent Multer View Post
    I just logged in to my.miva to check on the new support features. I have several open tickets, but the my.miva page only shows one.

For that one ticket, the number and the title have been changed, so I'm not exactly sure what it refers to.

When I click the link to view the ticket, I get this: (attached)
    Me too! So I opened a ticket for it. I "think" mine has been figured out but I had to open a ticket for it.

Leave a comment:

• Kent Multer
    replied
    I just logged in to my.miva to check on the new support features. I have several open tickets, but the my.miva page only shows one.

For that one ticket, the number and the title have been changed, so I'm not exactly sure what it refers to.

When I click the link to view the ticket, I get this: (attached)
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• ILoveHostasaurus
    replied
    That would be best handled via a support ticket dedicated to those issues so our staff can work through them with you, or by phone if the issues are preventing you from opening a ticket.

Leave a comment:

• lesliekirk
    replied
    Question - where do we report issues with the new support system? I already have 3.

Leave a comment:

• Bruce - PhosphorMedia
    replied
    If a client is setting up a local user account in their My.Miva, does that account need any specific level of permissions?

Leave a comment:

• lesliekirk
    replied
    Originally posted by jsdva View Post

So happy! I am now set up, Leslie. Only took a few minutes by email.
    My own My.Miva was easy - the dev site took a little explaining (since it was set up under a different email address) but it sounds like Laura got me figured out.

Leave a comment:

• jsdva
    replied
    Originally posted by lesliekirk View Post

Can we just send them an email?

So happy! I am now set up, Leslie. Only took a few minutes by email.

Leave a comment:

• ILoveHostasaurus
    replied
    That will work currently prior to the Zen cutover.

Leave a comment:

• lesliekirk
    replied
    Originally posted by ILoveHostasaurus View Post
    A my.miva account is required to open requests in the new support system as that is where authentication to the new system occurs.

Support for software instances deployed for development / testing purposes, whether that is a store in the developer training domain, or other custom configuration deployed outside of our normal subscription system, will require a custom my.miva account that has no paid services attached. Our support staff can take such requests by phone and have them configured, possibly in real time while on the call.
    Can we just send them an email?

Leave a comment:

• ILoveHostasaurus
    replied
    A my.miva account is required to open requests in the new support system as that is where authentication to the new system occurs.

A contact with appropriate rights for a particular business entity in my.miva must add third parties who can open support requests on behalf of that entity. This change ensures that our customers can explicitly authorize, audit, or remove authorization from, their own list of individuals whom they want to have initiating support requests on their behalf. We understand the effort that will be required for any third party who may have numerous relationships with mutual customers, if they want to be proactively authorized for support access with every mutual customer. However, such an explicit authorization is the only method to ensure the access is currently authorized; we can't make assumptions on who might be authorized based on historical data.

Support for software instances deployed for development / testing purposes, whether that is a store in the developer training domain, or other custom configuration deployed outside of our normal subscription system, will require a custom my.miva account that has no paid services attached. Our support staff can take such requests by phone and have them configured, possibly in real time while on the call.

Leave a comment:

• ids
    replied
    I have a guess. You can likely request a my.miva account of your own. It's worth asking anyway.

Scott

Leave a comment:

• lesliekirk
    replied
    Originally posted by jsdva View Post

Agreed. Too many. What about those who design/develop Miva stores? Do we never get to contact support on our own again? How do those of us with Miva developer stores (not a store owner) get with Miva support?

I just got the email and pdf that detailed July 26, 2021.
    That's a question I asked too. I keep getting a notification of what I must do but I don't have any sort of My.Miva associated with my dev store that was set up by Miva.

Leave a comment:

• jsdva
    replied
    Originally posted by Bruce - PhosphorMedia View Post

All 60 of them? :)
    Agreed. Too many. What about those who design/develop Miva stores? Do we never get to contact support on our own again? How do those of us with Miva developer stores (not a store owner) get with Miva support?

I just got the email and pdf that detailed July 26, 2021.

Leave a comment:

• Bruce - PhosphorMedia
    replied
    Originally posted by rrauscher View Post
    Hi Leslie- nothing is changing today but it will be within the next ten days or so. Please ensure you're set up on our clients' my.miva accounts as soon as practical.
    All 60 of them? :)

Leave a comment:

• rrauscher
    replied
    Hi Leslie- nothing is changing today but it will be within the next ten days or so. Please ensure you're set up on our clients' my.miva accounts as soon as practical.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X