Point of Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Point of Sale

Module to run point of sale transactions would really save a ton of headaches.

Or, Miva provided integration with popular POS systems.

Miva does currently integrate with QB POS using T-HUB: http://www.miva.com/partners/t-hub
    Ron Frigon
    Jedi Webmaster Obi-Ron Kenobi

Comment

I am aware of T-HUB, however I can't seem to get to first base with them. I've left several messages with their sales team with no response and scheduled call appointments via their website which they have missed. While their software appears to do what I need, this isn't a good start. Hence the dream feature of having POS features built into Miva, or a Miva provided integration.

Comment

Is this for actual point of sale as in a retail store setting? Or, for in-house processing? For the later, you might check with your processor to see if they support using something like Square or other mobile device card reader. If the later, Emporium's External purchase module could be used with a custom page just to enter amount and description and then process it through the store's gateway. Or...?
        Bruce Golub
        Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
        phosphormedia.com

Comment

Multi-location retail with Miva site, Ebay site, Amazon site. Tracking inventory is a real pain with everything being disconnected. We are upgrading our POS to help with this, but the pain point and the problem that seems harder to solve than it should be is synching the brick and mortar world with the electronic world from an inventory perspective.

Cloud POS that integrated with or was built into Miva would be a dream.

Comment

I believe Miva is working towards simplifying the multi point of sale issue...but, as you might have realized, it's not necessarily an easy solution to obtain, mostly because everyone's existing infrastructure and how they manage it is different. We just completed a custom module for a miva client that did the inventory portion of what you are looking for, by using the Miva store as the arbitrary of inventory between Amazon, Ebay and Retail store front. But, every store is different. There is also a potential client looking to use such a Cloud based POS but we are still in the talking stages.
            Bruce Golub
            Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
            phosphormedia.com

Comment

I heard Rick mention a web based MivaPOS solution that was currently available on the MivaCon keynote speech. I can't find any info about it though. I would really like to use it.

Comment

Shoot me an email and I'll have Philip get in touch. [email protected]
                Thanks,

Rick Wilson
                CEO
                Miva, Inc.
                [email protected]
                https://www.miva.com

Comment

Any updates on an integrated/internal POS system? We have a few clients that desperately need a system that works.
                  Thanks,
                  Christine

Comment

Working...
                  X