Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 Miva Coupons Dream Features

Here are my 2 Miva Coupons Dream Feature requests:

1) Have an option for the Coupon Code to appear in the shopping cart and in that field instead of the Price Group Name. We are forced to create a price group for every coupon because we need the coupon name to appear in Shipworks when the order is downloaded. Shipworks cannot get the coupon name, only the Price Group name. If Miva offered an option for the Coupon Name to appear in that field on an order instead of the Price Group name this would not be an issue. Miva says we should tell Shipworks to pull the additional fields but we've been asking Shipworks to add custom fields to their software for years and they haven't done anything so I highly doubt they will do anything about this either. Shipworks spends so much money marketing to Miva customers yet won't add simple features like downloading these extra fields that have been requested for years, it's insane. So the only way to solve this would be for Miva to allow the coupon code to appear in that field.

2) When creating a new price groups it's a huge headache for us because we have to click a drop down menu for every existing price group to exclude them from the same basket. We do not allow any coupon combinations. So below is what we have to manually click through every single time we create a new price group. Why can't we click a button to Exclude all for basket? It's so simple and would save us SOOO much time creating new price groups.

I vote for the #2.. But I suggest a checkbox right under the word Exclusions: that says [ ] Exclude all ...
    becuase as we add new coupons.. we have to go back to old price groups and check the settings of ALL the ACTIVE COUPONS and it is a PITA!

Comment

#2 is in V10.

As for #1 why don't you just name your pricegroup the same as the coupon code?
      Thanks,

Rick Wilson
      CEO
      Miva, Inc.
      [email protected]
      https://www.miva.com

Comment

Working...
      X