Ability to see past email messages exchanged with customers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ability to see past email messages exchanged with customers

I'm currently using a third-party tool for many of my customer relationship management needs, and it has a feature that I would love to see in a future version of Miva.

In the Miva customer record, it would be awesome to have a new tab along with Addresses, Customer Orders, and Notes for Customer Emails. This tab would show all non-transactional emails received from and sent to the customer.

This could be accomplished by giving Miva access to an IMAP-enabled email account and telling it in that account which directory is the home of sent emails and which directory is the home for archived emails. When the screen is displayed, the system would query those two directories for the customer's email address and display the results sorted in reverse chronological order with the ability to click to view the whole email.

This would make the customer record that much more useful as it would store non-transactional touchpoints with customers which could be referenced when a customer gets in touch with an issue or question.

I'll attach a screenshot from my CRM system to show what this feature looks like there.

Email.JPG
    Todd Gibson
    Oliver + S | Sewing Patterns for Kids and the Whole Family
Working...
X