Enhancemnets to Manual Order Entry in Admin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enhancemnets to Manual Order Entry in Admin

Currently we are "Shopping as Customer" from the front end when we take phone orders. The advantages are better product search, ability to quickly add multiple products at one time from our table-view category pages. However, this obviously can get still clunky and time consuming due to having to visit multiple pages to add many products to rather than just entering everything from the Order Processing screen. The following would make admin-side order entry much easier:

- Add Items: Search results displayed when typing within Name field, not just in Code field
    - Lookup: Be able to select multiple products within the Product Lookup modal
    - Lookup: Ability to set quantity of products being selected in the Lookup modal
    - Product Quick View: When customer asks questions about a product, the product link in their order could be clicked to show full product info on admin side
    - Category Quick View / Category Lookup: Similar to the product Lookup, another optional way to add multiple products from within a category with the desired quantities

Psydde Delicious
    Delicious Boutique & Corseterie
    Philadelphia, PA
    www.DeliciousBoutique.com
    www.DeliciousCorsets.com

Psydde,

While I understand you'd like a ready to roll solution (and its a great feature add) you do know you can pretty much build your own interface from the front side to help facilitate this? (I.e, create a in-house page that only your team can access. Add a Search button, have the results come back into a multi-product-add form in line format (cause your staff should know what stuff looks like), and add the quick view link in case they don't.

If not, be happy to help show you how or do it for you.
    Bruce Golub
    Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
    phosphormedia.com

Comment

I would add to delcorset's list the ability to view customer details when taking or processing orders.

Comment

Working...
      X