Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feedback mechanism for dream feature requests

Here's a meta-request.

I know that Miva takes seriously every topic created in this discussion group. It would be nice if there was some sort of feedback loop in place to let people know if a specific request has been considered and rejected or considered and not rejected or considered and actually added to the plan for a future release. Right now it feels like suggestions get dropped in the box but there's no transparency into the consideration process or whether items suggested here actually get incorporated into releases.

I'm still holding out for some things I've mentioned here within the last few months or the last few years, and I have no idea if they'll ever get included in a release. It would be nice to know.

Or what about this for an out-there idea. For every or every-other release Miva plans for the inclusion of two or three minor enhancements from the user-generated list. Miva sizes up all suggestions made here in terms of feasibility, fit with overall development roadmap, and level of effort to build. Miva then puts out a shortlist of user-requested enhancements that fit with overall strategy, that are of similar size to build, and that could be included in a release. Miva holds that amount of development effort in its release plan. Miva then lets the community vote on which they would find most useful. The two or three with the most votes get included in the next release.
    Todd Gibson
    Oliver + S | Sewing Patterns for Kids and the Whole Family

On the admin one I just posted, on the PayPal one I'll make sure we discuss it before updates in 9.13.
    Thanks,

Rick Wilson
    CEO
    Miva, Inc.
    [email protected]
    https://www.miva.com

Comment

Thanks Rick.
      Todd Gibson
      Oliver + S | Sewing Patterns for Kids and the Whole Family

Comment

Working...