Braintree support for multiple merchant account IDs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Braintree support for multiple merchant account IDs

I saw somebody ask about this topic in the forums, but didn't see an answer, so I thought I'd elaborate and post it here in the dream feature forum. I know upcoming versions of Miva include some great stuff to make managing multiple websites easier, and thought this fit right into that vein of thought.

Braintree provides a "Merchant ID" for a company, as well as a separate "Merchant Account IDs" for each website the company uses to process orders. The advantage is that Braintree will separate payments into these separate Merchant Account "buckets" according to which site processed the payment. Unfortunately, the Miva Braintree module does not support using Merchant Account IDs, so all payments processed on any sites tied to the company go into the default Merchant Account bucket.

Will Miva please consider updating the Braintree module to support using Merchant Account IDs for transactions? Thanks for considering.

Charlie Morrison
    www.MCRmedical.com

Thanks for posting this... it is a feature that we would also find very helpful.
    Psydde Delicious
    Delicious Boutique & Corseterie
    Philadelphia, PA
    www.DeliciousBoutique.com
    www.DeliciousCorsets.com

Comment

Working...
    X