Add-on product not counting in sub total

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Add-on product not counting in sub total

When I create an add-on product that is added to a shopping cart for $0 automatically when someone reaches a shopping cart subtotal, I would like that add-on product added to the sub total at $0 instead of the original price.

We had a promo where someone got a free product ($35 retail value) when they spent $100 and an additional free product when they spent $200. Unfortunately, the first free product was being added to the sub total at full retail value which meant we were giving away the second product to people for free after they reached the threshold of $165 instead of $200.

We have an open bug for this. Currently other discounts are not taken into account when you have a qualifying product subtotal for an add on product discount. No timeline yet for when this will be fixed but it will part of the Miva 10 release.
    Brennan Heyde
    VP Product
    Miva, Inc.
    [email protected]
    https://www.miva.com

Comment

Could you make your second addon promotion at the $200 mark include two free products and then use the exclude and priority features on the price groups to exclude the first addon product at that mark? I understand this still doesn't get all the math right but it might help a little... maybe
      Colin Puttick
      Miva Web Developer @ Glendale Designs

Comment

Working...
      X