Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Using The Back Button When Searching Catalog/Customers/Orders

Hey Everyone,
    I just wanted to throw this out there to see if anyone else thought this was a great idea. I would love the ability when searching through the back end of Miva, to be able to use the back button to get back to my search results. For example, if I search for a product keyword in my catalog and it returns a few results, I would like to be able to click into the product and then click the back button to return to the search result list. I hope that makes sense.

What do you guys/gals think?

Thank you,
    --Scott

I'd like the option to open the products/category/anything in a list in a new tab...so I don't even have to reload the first one.
    Bruce Golub
    Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
    phosphormedia.com

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce - PhosphorMedia View Post
      I'd like the option to open the products/category/anything in a list in a new tab...so I don't even have to reload the first one.
      Amen!
      Thank you, Bill Davis

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce - PhosphorMedia View Post
        I absolutely agree. This would save me so much time when editing multiple products.
        --Scott

Comment

I love the idea of being able to go back to the search results still in tact. I also CTRL click links in the admin all the time to open them in new tabs but keep the original window open.

Comment

Working...
          X