Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Synchro > Fields

Wrestling with synchro right now and two things which would be useful are

1-ability to map order custom fields - at least I don't see them populating in QB
    2-ability to assign a fixed value to a QB field. For example we plan to only sync from Miva to QB. Right now in the office they use a custom status for each stage. All orders start as Open, then they change the ststus as it proceeds through the warehouse and billing and shipping. It would be good if we could automatically assign downloaded sales orders the Open status because that is how they currently see all orders via reports. The way we are setup now I'm afraid synced orders would just 'vanish' into quick books without an order status being set so they show up. It could be as simple as adding the creating a 'DEFAULT' text field item in synchro that could be assigned a value in Synchro and mapped to QB fields even if there is no matching item in Miva. ie set the default value to 'Open' map it to the 'Order Status' field so when the file is synched the vlaue is assigned even though there is no matching field in Miva.

Hope that makes sense.
    Last edited by habreu; 08-31-20, 12:20 PM.

I want that too!!
    Colin Puttick
    Miva Web Developer @ Glendale Designs

Comment

Working...
    X