X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• William Davis
    replied
    Originally posted by cpp-dev View Post
    William Davis Perhaps you would be better suited to find an agency, they might be a better option that looking for some of the strictly technological ones.
    Probably. The problem with that option is they typically want minimum of $10k+ annual contract -I don't like contracts they are typically one sided and its never mine.

Leave a comment:

• cpp-dev
    replied
    William Davis Perhaps you would be better suited to find an agency, they might be a better option that looking for some of the strictly technological ones.

Leave a comment:

• William Davis
    replied
    Rick Wilson - Oops, I forgot to mention MailChimp. We currently use MailChimp newsletter subscription. A while back we actually tried their service for about six months or so, but simply could not make it work and their support was not a good fit for us.

cpp-dev - We are looking for a complete marketing automation solution and campaigns not just cart abandonment in addition to custom domain option which MailChimp does not offer.

Leave a comment:

• cpp-dev
    replied
    What are you looking for in a marketing tool William Davis ?

Leave a comment:

• Rick Wilson
    replied
    Mailchimp as well

Leave a comment:

• William Davis
    started a topic Marketing Automation solution

Marketing Automation solution

We are in the process of evaluating different Marketing Automation solutions. It seems there are currently only two SaaS vendors that provides more than marketing automation that has an existing integration with Miva, Sendlane and Klaviyo, can anyone please chime in what your experience has been (pros vs cons)?

Working...
X