Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would like to refer someone to my client to finish this Merchant store

http://www.teamxenon.com/mm5/merchan...&Store_Code=XC

The current configuration of Merchant is: Production Release 7 Update 10 Miva Merchant Engine v5.19 Database API: mysql and the store is hosted at Miva (orig. Hostasaurus)

I was active in the Merchant community and used versions 2-4 for a variety of stores, but just haven't been able to adequately comprehend how to use this 5.5 ver. in the best way for my client. I would like to put someone in direct contact with the company director who is responsible for this project.

The store encompasses two product lines, with the first one consisting of a little over 2,400 SKUs and those are uploaded into the database. The second product line has not yet been put into an upload file format and would be about twice that size in SKU count.

The store obviously needs to be upgraded to the most current version, modules re-purchased and installed, and from reading here it looks like the custom pages will need to be reworked. The look and feel could use freshening.

If you are interested in this project, please message me directly.

Thanks,

Arthur Baker
    Arthur Baker
    ---------------------
    Arthur Baker Design - Web Design/Blogs/eCommerce
    Team Xenon/GTS - Body Kits/Styling Accessories (MM5)
    (Defunct) BTG Motoring - for all your Car/Truck/SUV Accessories (MM4-compiled)
    (Defunct) PT-Tuning - PT Cruiser Parts & Accessories (MM4)
Working...
X