X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brennan
    replied
    lesliekirk can you submit a ticket to support for that so we can take a look?

Leave a comment:

• lesliekirk
    replied
    Originally posted by Brennan View Post
    It's a permissions issue related to our developer store hosting environment. It should be fixed shortly.
    Okay, thanks. Did you see the new error I get?

Leave a comment:

• delcorsets
    replied
    Originally posted by Brennan View Post
    delcorsets The update the the price group manager module function we made last night had an function called with the wrong number of parameters. I just upload a new version this morning. Can you re-download it and update the module file. It will have the same version. This should fix the issue for you.
    That has resolved the issue - thank you Brennan !

Leave a comment:

• Brennan
    replied
    delcorsets The update the the price group manager module function we made last night had an function called with the wrong number of parameters. I just upload a new version this morning. Can you re-download it and update the module file. It will have the same version. This should fix the issue for you.

Leave a comment:

• lesliekirk
    replied
    This morning's error when trying to access my dev site (mivamerchantdev.com)
    Configuration Error: Error loading configuration library: UID mismatch: Please contact the server administrator: webmaster@localhost

Leave a comment:

• delcorsets
    replied
    After success with our first site (post-update patch,) I attempted to update our second site.

Now I'm receiving an error whenever I try to access a product in the admin:

Screen Shot 2021-07-01 at 7.27.22 AM.png

Prior to installing the upgrade I updated Price Group Manager and the 3 Coupon Redemption modules as instructed by the upgrade wizard / coupon redemption installation instructions.
    Last edited by delcorsets; 07-01-21, 04:21 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Brennan
    replied
    10.01.01 has been released which fixes the customer edit issue with certain older modules installed.

Miva Merchant 10.01.01 Release Notes

Bugs Fixed
    Bug ID Component Description
    MM-10948 Customers Fatal error when editing a customer with an installed vis_cust module implementing API versions prior to 5.70

Leave a comment:

• Brennan
    replied
    It's a permissions issue related to our developer store hosting environment. It should be fixed shortly.

Leave a comment:

• lesliekirk
    replied
    Sooooo, I just tried to log into my dev site (mivamerchantdev.com) and imagine my surprise when I was greeted with:
    Runtime error in mm5/5.00/lib/util.mvc @ [00000012:00000132]: lib/util.mv: Line 996: MvLOCKFILE: Error creating lockfile 'Merchant5/domain.dbf.lck': No such file or directory
    I was going to update to the latest version of MM - could this be an Empresa issue?

Leave a comment:

• Brennan
    replied
    We're putting out an update tonight to the Software itself which will fix this for all modules which are impacted by this. Look for an update shortly.

Leave a comment:

• delcorsets
    replied
    Brennan I believe that two of the modules with vis_cust and less than 5.70 might be able to be removed from this site- I think I'm now using only Miva's native features for Wishlists and Coupons.

However, I know that Points Redemption Manager is still actively being used on the site, it has certain features that we rely upon which are not yet supported by Miva's points and loyalty program. Is there a way to get our admin working without having to deactivate that module and lose all the points earned by our customers?
    Last edited by delcorsets; 06-30-21, 04:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• delcorsets
    replied
    It looks like Ultimate Wish Lists, Points Redemption Manager, and Coupon Redemption are less than 5.70

Leave a comment:

• Brennan
    replied
    The couponrd module also has this issue.

Leave a comment:

• delcorsets
    replied
    Here's what I'm seeing filtered by vis_cust:

Screen Shot 2021-06-30 at 7.40.12 PM.png

Leave a comment:

• Zinbar
    replied
    Brennan Sorry, I think your reply was in regards to a different bug. Ignore my last. I have the product copy issue.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X