X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• InvincibleRecordings
    replied
    The new Version Miva 10.00.05 looks good but I cannot find any button to upgrade to it. Guess I am computer challenged.

Leave a comment:

• Brennan
    replied
    Beefy Nugget No it did not make it into this release. It is planned for 10.01.00 which is the next release.

Leave a comment:

• Beefy Nugget
    replied
    Brennan was the bug with multi text custom fields and the search fixed in this latest update? 10.00.05

Leave a comment:

• afiumano
    replied
    Originally posted by lesliekirk View Post

Did you make sure all of the text field areas have been narrowed? Yeah, it's a real pain to have to go into each tab.
    So I just realized you have to go into even 'collapsed' sections and narrow those text areas as well. This is definitely too time consuming and hopefully a fix will be implemented...

Leave a comment:

• Brennan
    replied
    jpatrickm There is a bug on touch devices causing this. We're working on addressing.

Leave a comment:

• jpatrickm
    replied
    It’s rare but occasionally I need to access or edit some info on mobile. The interface doesn’t allow a way to actually click into a selection. Touching an item selects it but there’s no way to edit it (that I can see). Example is Feeds... you can’t actually edit the underlying feed, only select it.

Leave a comment:

• lesliekirk
    replied
    Originally posted by afiumano View Post

I have not been able to remedy this by modifying the text areas. See screen shot.
    Did you make sure all of the text field areas have been narrowed? Yeah, it's a real pain to have to go into each tab.

Leave a comment:

• afiumano
    replied
    Originally posted by Brennan View Post
    Thanks, I filed a bug to correct the Alt text.

For the update button being hidden, do you have any of your text areas expanded to be wider than default? That is a common case we see. We currently save the settings anytime you expand a text area so next time you visit the page it loads those same settings. We have a bug filed to remove this since we now have full screen mode. Bringing your text areas back to normal should bring the update button back in to view, without having to scroll right to see it.
    I have not been able to remedy this by modifying the text areas. See screen shot.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• habreu
    replied
    Atrribute export to XML

I have to edit add-on pricing in the options of several products. I looked on the forums and found a thread suggesting to export as XML with 'Replace All Mode' (I also tried 'Add Mode') but Excel chokes with the following error. I also don't see a way to later import Attributes (maybe the variants?). In any case this could use a fix and some clarity as regard the import export process - don't want to inadvertantly screw up a large amount of options across multiple products.

xmlerror.jpg

Leave a comment:

• netblazon
    replied
    When importing variants using Add/Update Product Variants from CSV and the spreadsheet described at https://docs.miva.com/reference-guide/import-settings, the "Track Inventory" column at the attribute level does not get turned on if the attribute already exists. However, if I delete the attribute and then import, it does.

Import File Header: TRACK_PRODUCT_INVENTORY

Import File Value: Yes

File: mmlsk-variantimport.mv

Function: Update_Attribute

Problem: It does not set the inventory member, although Create_Attribute does.

*** On further review, this may be as designed. If so, the sample spreadsheet probably should not have "TRACK_PRODUCT_INVENTORY" filled in with "Yes" on the attribute and variant rows as I think that's where my confusion came from. Also, if this is as designed, then how would one import variants for attributes that already exist? The only way I can see is for me to go to every product and put a check in the "I" column, manually, which pretty much defeats the purpose of being able to UPDATE variants. Also, it actually creates the variants even if the attribute inventory is not checked, but the admin display for those variants is incorrect. I don't have MySQL access to this store to check the data.
    Last edited by netblazon; 01-16-21, 12:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Brennan
    replied
    Hi Colin -

In your use case, when you push code from dev to live, are the feed templates changing or staying the same. Why do the feeds been to be visited, or do you mean the feed just needs to be re-generated?

Leave a comment:

• dreamingdigital
    replied
    Feeds : they are "branched" but the production branch is the only template that runs. Ok, that works BUT when you make your dev branch live then all your feed templates need to be visited and the templates from the previous production branch need to be applied to the dev, now live, branch. Ugg.... That's not really fun. I'm not sure a real solution here other than having branched versions of the feed templates when only possible to run the production one should either add functionality to run whatever branch you want - or not have the feed templates branched.

We have had a few instances of this already and a big one today. It's important to address.

Leave a comment:

• lesliekirk
    replied
    Caching issue tangent - could this also be affecting the admin login screen? I have a store owner that I have had to unlock and reset her password 2-3 times a day since updating her site to MM10.

Leave a comment:

• Rick Wilson
    replied
    It's a caching issue.

Leave a comment:

• lesliekirk
    replied
    Originally posted by afiumano View Post
    Not sure if anyone else has encountered this - we have done 11 updates to Miva 10 and had the same issue only on two stores. We installed the main 10 update. The store still shows updates are available but instead of showing the 10.1 - 10.4 bug fix updates it is still showing the 10.0 update available and if you hit continue the window just pops up again. It appears the main update has not installed properly as admin has changed only partly to the new layout and still stays: Miva Merchant 9.14.00. I have a ticket in but was wondering if anyone else has seen this? We are trying to get this done today.
    Ditto

Leave a comment:

Working...
X