X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kent Multer
    replied
    CORRECTION: the problem seems to be worse than I thought at first. I'm looking at a store that was just upgraded to v10, and it seemed that the custom tax module I wrote for them was not accepted for the upgrade. On the Modules page, I can't find it at all. Typing in the first part of the module name doesn't cause it to show up.

The Type menu doesn't even include "Tax" as one of the options. The only types in the menu are Shipping, Payment, Fulfillment, Utility, System Ex, and Logging. What happened to all the others?

When I looked at Store Settings, I found that my module actually is in the store, and it's selected as the current tax module. So that part, at least, is OK. But it's weird that I can't find it on the Modules page.

Leave a comment:

• Kent Multer
    replied
    I just found a bug on the Modules page. When you type text in the Search box, the store only searches the module name. It doesn't search for a match in the module code, vendor, or other fields.

This is a significant inconvenience for me. I've written a lot of modules in the last 18 years, and many of my clients use more than one. All my module have codes that start with "MAGIC_." When I log into a store to do some work, I often start by doing a quick check to see which of my modules the store is using. I used to be able to do this by just typing MAGIC_ in the Search box. That doesn't work any more. I have to either scroll through the entire list of modules, or type in module names one at a time to find out if they're installed.

Thanks --

Leave a comment:

• Rick Wilson
    replied
    Q1 is my guess

Leave a comment:

• delcorsets
    replied
    Brennan thanks for the info. I'll experiment by adding an Image Type of "Kit" and see how things behave.

**Update: I changed the kit product's Image Type from "Main" to "Kit". It now displays as the first image on the Product Page which is nice. However, the images in the Confirmation Emails (Merchant and Customer,) are wrong, and the Basket Images are also still incorrect.

I'm glad to hear that Miva is still working with ShipStatoin on a new integration.. I remember that project being brought up at the last IRL MivaCon. Can we look forward to seeing the new integration sometime this year, or is it further out than that?
    Last edited by delcorsets; 10-16-20, 05:14 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Brennan
    replied
    The way kit images work on the product page is if any of the kit parts have the same image type of that master product, the kit products overwrite that of the mater. This is why you are seeing the kit images on the product page and not the master images.

A one solution would be to give the master an image type not used by the kit parts so it never gets replaced.

As for shipstation, the current integration never supported kits in Miva so it behaves strangely. I'm not sure there is a solution to this currently, however we are working on a new integration with them which will address this (and other issues)

Leave a comment:

• delcorsets
    replied
    Inventory Kit Builder:

• The kit product will display it's assigned Main Image on Category Pages, however once on the Product Page the only images that are displayed are the Main Images of the kit's parts. (bug or feature?)
    - If feature, is there a way to display the kit's main image in addition to the images of it's components on the Product Page?

• After being added to the cart, the image used on the Basket Page is the product image of one of the assigned kit components, not the main image of the kit product itself.
    - Basket Page image should show the Kit Product’s Main image.

• When an order containing a kit is imported into ShipStation, ShipStation shows the image of the kit's component instead of the kit's actual product image, but even worse, it shows the component's SKU instead of the SKU for the kit itself. This is causing a lot of confusion for order pullers. (Surely a bug, not a feature.)
    - ShipStation should display the image and SKU of the kit product, not of a component.

I've found that this problem exists in both our stores - one running Miva 9 and one running Miva 10.
    Last edited by delcorsets; 10-16-20, 05:11 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Brennan
    replied
    Thanks for the feedback. I'll see if that advanced filter is one we can add to this screen
    Last edited by Brennan; 10-14-20, 08:33 AM.

Leave a comment:

• SidFeyDesigns
    replied
    This isn't a bug but while getting familiar with the new admin I was taking a look at the new and improved Review Baskets feature which is a fantastic update from the Miva 9 version.

A little background on my idea:

We have a longer basket timeout (7 days) because our family trees can sometimes take a few days for customers to fully compile the list of names and they will often leave their basket open until they finish adding all the items with names and birth dates to the basket.

It would be great to be able to do an advanced search by the basket total, allowing me to quickly and easily delete only the baskets with a $0.00 total.

Just another thought to help with easier maintenance / work flow.

Overall I am very pleased with the new admin! Great leap in user friendly and intuitive design.

Leave a comment:

• SidFeyDesigns
    replied
    Bruce - PhosphorMedia Yeah updating wasn't a problem once I found where the modules tab now lives haha, but thanks anyways.

I was able to update and overwrite the normal 1.24 version with the 1.24 debug version Gordon - Phosphor Media sent me in in an email on Monday.

Cheers.

Leave a comment:

• Bruce - PhosphorMedia
    replied
    Originally posted by SidFeyDesigns View Post
    Trying to update Bruce - PhosphorMedia 's Easy Review module and when I try to go to Settings > Modules I get this error:

Runtime error in mm5/5.00/admin.mvc @ [00000332:000003d8]: admin/storemod.mv: Line 882: MvDO: No such file or directory
    Did you click Update when you uploaded the new module?

Leave a comment:

• SidFeyDesigns
    replied
    Got it, thank you lesliekirk ! I had to click a few different spots to find the formatting toolbar haha.

It appears that the icons that should be there aren't showing up.

Also I found the modules in Menu > Settings > Domain Settings > Modules.

Perhaps they will update the link in Menu > Settings > Modules to take you there. Definitely a quicker and easier route.
    Last edited by SidFeyDesigns; 10-13-20, 01:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• lesliekirk
    replied
    Originally posted by SidFeyDesigns View Post

Also on this forum, the formatting options when making a post seems to have disappeared.

Did I perhaps accidentally hit some sort of keyboard shortcut to hide that??
    Click on the gray bar above where the formating should be. That seems to have brought it back for me. I think there was an update that reset everything to the opposite of what everyone had.

Leave a comment:

• SidFeyDesigns
    replied
    Trying to update Bruce - PhosphorMedia 's Easy Review module and when I try to go to Settings > Modules I get this error:

Runtime error in mm5/5.00/admin.mvc @ [00000332:000003d8]: admin/storemod.mv: Line 882: MvDO: No such file or directory

Also on this forum, the formatting options when making a post seems to have disappeared.

Did I perhaps accidentally hit some sort of keyboard shortcut to hide that??

Leave a comment:

• kocourek
    replied
    Regarding the new PayPal Commerce Platform, it appears as though adding a whole number does not affect the button sizing. If I enter 25 or 55 (the min and max allowed sizes) the button is the same height

Leave a comment:

• Eric Foresman
    replied
    Originally posted by henryfrank View Post
    When adding an Order Workflow and hitting the final "Create" button I get an error that I believe is a typo. The error is this:

clientside.mvc?T=3cfb6765&Module_Code=orderworkflo w&Filename=combined.js:1287 Uncaught TypeError: dialog.Button_Add_Right_Primarye is not a function
    at OWFWorkflow_AddEditDialog.Save (clientside.mvc?T=3cfb6765&Module_Code=orderworkfl ow&Filename=combined.js:1287)
    at OWFWorkflow_AddEditDialog.Event_OnClick_Create (clientside.mvc?T=3cfb6765&Module_Code=orderworkfl ow&Filename=combined.js:960)
    at OWFWorkflow_Step_Overview.step.onClick_Create (clientside.mvc?T=3cfb6765&Module_Code=orderworkfl ow&Filename=combined.js:1005)
    at MMButton.<anonymous> (clientside.mvc?T=3cfb6765&Module_Code=orderworkfl ow&Filename=combined.js:2183)
    at MMButton.button_click_evt (clientside.mvc?T=3cfb6765&Filename=admin/core.js:5269)
    at MMButton.OnClick (clientside.mvc?T=3cfb6765&Filename=admin/core.js:5415)
    at MMButton.OnMouseUp (clientside.mvc?T=3cfb6765&Filename=admin/core.js:5523)
    at HTMLDocument.MMButton.event_mouseup (clientside.mvc?T=3cfb6765&Filename=admin/core.js:4947)
    OWFWorkflow_AddEditDialog.Save @ clientside.mvc?T=3cfb6765&Module_Code=orderworkflo w&Filename=combined.js:1287
    OWFWorkflow_AddEditDialog.Event_OnClick_Create @ clientside.mvc?T=3cfb6765&Module_Code=orderworkflo w&Filename=combined.js:960
    step.onClick_Create @ clientside.mvc?T=3cfb6765&Module_Code=orderworkflo w&Filename=combined.js:1005
    (anonymous) @ clientside.mvc?T=3cfb6765&Module_Code=orderworkflo w&Filename=combined.js:2183
    button_click_evt @ clientside.mvc?T=3cfb6765&Filename=admin/core.js:5269
    MMButton.OnClick @ clientside.mvc?T=3cfb6765&Filename=admin/core.js:5415
    MMButton.OnMouseUp @ clientside.mvc?T=3cfb6765&Filename=admin/core.js:5523
    MMButton.event_mouseup @ clientside.mvc?T=3cfb6765&Filename=admin/core.js:4947

If I go into the Sources tab in dev tools I get this function with the error that 'dialog.Button_Add_Right_Primarye()' is not a function:

Code:
     button_save = dialog.Button_Add_Right_Primarye( 'Save', '', function() { self.Save_LowLevel( data ); } );
    I took the 'e' off of "Primarye" making it 'dialog.Button_Add_Right_Primary' and was able to get the workflow created, though that seems like an obvious type that will prevent a lot of workflows getting created.
    Hi henryfrank

Sorry it took me a while to reproduce this. But I have and I have now filed it as a bug. The issue is that you did not specify any conditions in the workflow. Which makes this easy to work around. Just set a condition that will always be true.

Example:
    Order:id is greater than 1

That will always be true cause orders start at 1000 and it will allow you to save your workflow for now.

Thanks for letting us know about this.
    -Eric

Leave a comment:

Working...
X