Scrolling Orders in left column

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scrolling Orders in left column

With V10, it seems that we can no longer scroll through the days orders in the left column using the up and down keyboard arrows. Yet Page Up and Page Down still works.

Are we missing something? Clicking the mouse for each order is extra work c.f. leaving your finger on e.g. the up arrow, and is substantially increasing the amount of time to quickly peruse orders.

Well shoot. You're right. That was not intentional. I'll file a bug so we can get that fixed.
    Ryan Guisewite
    Lead UI Developer / Miva, Inc.
    www.miva.com

Comment

Many thanks Ryan

Comment

Are you able to give us an approximate date for the fix please?

Comment

We have a release coming this week, but I don't believe that's in this month's patch (although I could be wrong). The next releases will be late January and Late March/Early April.
          Thanks,

Rick Wilson
          CEO
          Miva, Inc.
          [email protected]
          https://www.miva.com

Comment

Hey Pete,

Fix will be in the next release Rick referenced above (the sooner one, not the later one). :)
            Ryan Guisewite
            www.miva.com

Comment

Thanks guys

Comment

Unfortunately, it appears that this fix has not yet been made, even with the latest update. What happened and can we please have an estimated update time?

Comment

I just tried it and it works fine on my server... Hmm. The list does need to have focus in order for scrolling through it to work... If you've selected something within the details pane (as an example), the details section will have focus and keyboard events performed there will not affect/control the list. But if you click into the list and use the keyboard up/down arrows, it should be switching the viewed order. (Note, that the focus behavior was identical in 9.14, I just verified).

If you're still not having this work correctly for you after setting focus to the correct place, what browser are you using? What is your workflow (maybe I'm doing something different than you are)? For me, I tried the following in both 9.14 and 10:
                  1. Open an order, click the up and down arrows.
                  2. Order is switched to the next/previous as expected.
                  3. Click into the details pane (ie, click the "Ship To" text)
                  4. Press the up/down arrow on the keyboard
                  5. Order is not switched
                  6. Click back into the list and press the up/down arrow keys
                  7. Order is once again switched
                  Ryan Guisewite
                  www.miva.com

Comment

Thanks Ryan

Comment

Working...
                    X