deleting products > long delay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

deleting products > long delay

I'm not sure if this is a Miva 10 problem or a problem with my site specifically (which is hosted by Miva). I am in the admin at the catalog. I did a search for specific product prefix 'ATEP-' that are inactive. I tried deleting all (about 250) and the wheel was still spinning 20 minutes later. I tried selecting as few as 10 and the wheel is still spinning 10 minutes later. I went to the Plesk control panel for our site and checked the database which came back with no errors.

If I pick 1 - 5 I can see they do delete but it seems to take a much longer time that previous versions did.

I'd recommend inquiring with our support. The request would be long dead by 20 minutes so this sounds like it could be any number of other things, like plugins/CDN/etc. "optimizing" javascript where it is not actually firing, a JS-based request being interrupted, etc.
    David Hubbard
    CIO
    Miva
    [email protected]
    http://www.miva.com

Comment

Originally posted by ILoveHostasaurus View Post
      I'd recommend inquiring with our support. The request would be long dead by 20 minutes so this sounds like it could be any number of other things, like plugins/CDN/etc. "optimizing" javascript where it is not actually firing, a JS-based request being interrupted, etc.
      Thanks will do.

Comment

Working...
      X