Order Tracking Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Order Tracking Page

Shopify and Shipstation both have really great pages that show the order, tracking, etc and can even be used to upsell after the order. Has anyone built anything like this for Miva, and if not - what would it take? All the order data is in Miva, but the mapping APIs would have to be connected. Before I invent the wheel, I figured I'd see if anyone has done or uses anything like this? I really like the feel of the Shipstation customer branded tracking pages but we aren't able to use Shipstation any more due to ERP integrations and Shipworks doesn't offer anything as nice. Thanks in advance!

Miva has the ORDH and ORDS pages. I'm not sure exactly what you are looking to show, but it should be easy enough to customize those to get what you are looking for as long as you are bringing shipment data back into Miva. (And if you aren't, it's easy enough to do that with a CSV file import.)
    Todd Gibson
    Oliver + S | Sewing Patterns for Kids and the Whole Family

Comment

Interesting. We often use a "Here's what you've previously ordered page" as apposed to miva's default "here's your order history" which shows orders not items. generally, this is used for 'repeat' purchase type sites (we have several) so its handy for their customers to order the same product over and over again. the repeat order page is pretty easy to setup. what is interesting is the idea about 'upselling', i assume, based on past orders? (that part would not be easy unless its has simple as "they bought X, show them Y" and that data was manually entered. (btw: amazon's simular feature is worthless IMO. i've never seen anything remotely of interest on it.)
      Bruce Golub
      Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
      phosphormedia.com

Comment

Working...
      X