Re-send after marked ‘shipped’

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re-send after marked ‘shipped’

Hard for us to believe but sometimes we need to re-send an item from an order that has previously been sent.
    We used MIVAPrint Q and when sent the order is marked ‘shipped’ with the package tracking information available.
    We have tried un-checking the ‘shipped’ box and removing tracking information but it still does not allow a new package. We cannot figure out how we can send another package.
    We go to endicia and make the necessary label but is there a way to send another package via MIVA after an order is shown as ‘shipped’?
    Thanks, David
    SunOrganic Farm

Sound like it could be a valid Dream Features request. Off the top, I can't think of a way to use the same order. I'm not considering any logistics issues because I don't know what they could be for you. So, with a grain of salt, maybe make a new order. If there are no charges to the customer, create a specific coupon, called "ReShip" or something, of 100% off to handle the payment.

Scott
    Need to offer Shipping Insurance?
    Interactive Design Solutions https://www.myids.net
    MivaMerchant Business Partner | Certified MivaMerchant Web Developer
    Competitive Rates, Custom Modules and Integrations, Store Integration
    AutoBaskets|Advanced Waitlist Integration|Ask about Shipping Insurance Integration
    My T-shirt Collection is mostly MivaCon T-shirts!!

Comment

Originally posted by talerco View Post
      Hard for us to believe but sometimes we need to re-send an item from an order that has previously been sent.
      We used MIVAPrint Q and when sent the order is marked ‘shipped’ with the package tracking information available.
      We have tried un-checking the ‘shipped’ box and removing tracking information but it still does not allow a new package. We cannot figure out how we can send another package.
      We go to endicia and make the necessary label but is there a way to send another package via MIVA after an order is shown as ‘shipped’?
      Thanks, David
      SunOrganic Farm
      Interesting, any particular reason so I can update my post "10 Endicia Must Enhancements ASAP"?

Thank you, Bill Davis

Comment

Working...
      X