Shipment Tracking Links in Miva Admin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shipment Tracking Links in Miva Admin

We use ShipStation to process our shipments. Typically all completed shipments from ShipStation will push the tracking number as well as the associated carrier back to Miva so that we have active tracking links in the Order Processing screens.

We recently added DHL as one of our carrier services in ShipStation and have noticed that although the tracking number is being pushed back to Miva, the DHL specific tracking link is not being associated with the tracking number. I did create a tracking link for DHL under Domain Settings, but do I need to do something else to insure that that particular link is used when SS pushes a DHL tracking number back to Miva?

It's been quite a long time since I set everything up so I may be forgetting a necessary step somewhere along the line.

Edit: I can manually go into the "Enter Tracking Numbers" modal via the order detail screen to select DHL as the carrier using the dropdown, but I can't figure out why the link is not automatically selected like it is for the other shipping carriers.
    Last edited by delcorsets; 04-29-22, 01:40 PM.
    Psydde Delicious
    Delicious Boutique & Corseterie
    Philadelphia, PA
    www.DeliciousBoutique.com
    www.DeliciousCorsets.com

Psydde,

The code assigned to the shipment tracking link does not match the code for the shipping method selected in ShipStation. I wasn't able to locate docs that detailed the codes for each method in ShipStation. I was able to get this to automatically link by adding the option value number as the code for the shipment tracking link. If you inspect the dropdown list for carriers in ShipStation you will see the ID value for each option. I tested this with DHL Ecommerce with code (ID) value of 7 (see link below).

https://www.screencast.com/t/VkO9L6BIlIhU
    Wayne Smith

Comment

Working...
    X