Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Specific Sale Price and Combination with Legacy Price Group

Team,

Was hoping for some guidance on an issue.

We are running a Specific Sale Price at a 25% Discount on a specific item in our webstore. For various reasons, we have to run this sale and I can't turn it off.

Some of our dealers, who are using Legacy Price Groups to leverage a consistent 40% discount on everything in the webstore, are having issues with this item.

If I Allow Combinations in the Configure Exclusions screen of The Legacy Price Group and the Specific Sale Price Group, I get the following:

The Legacy Price Group Dealer, who usually sees this item for $14.70 at base price (40% from $24.50) is now seeing the item at $18.38 special sale price as the base (25% from $24.50) but any attributes that have a charge are discounted to their 40% levels

If I Exclude Combinations in the Configure Exclusions screen of The Legacy Price Group and the Specific Sale Price Group, I get the following:

The Legacy Price Group Dealer, who usually sees this item for $14.70 at base price (40% from $24.50) is now seeing the item at $18.38 Special Sale price as the base (25% from $24.50) and all attributes that have a charge are full price.

I'm not sure if there is a way to have Miva prioritize the Price Groups when a customer is logged in or if there is a different way to tackle the Legacy Price Group Dealer and use a different price group type.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Ian Iams
Working...
X