reCAPTCHA v3 Bug and Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

reCAPTCHA v3 Bug and Question

I set up the reCAPTCHA v3 module a few weeks ago and I noticed that the actions do not show up in the reCAPTCHA v3 admin console under the Top 10 actions and Top 10 suspicious traffic actions sections.

Also quick question about the AUTH action.

Let say a customer has an AUTH failure because of an incorrect billing address but they are seen as human and safe traffic from the reCAPTCHA v3 perspective.

I would assume the OPAY page would reload and show the error message for the AUTH failure as normal.

Question is, will the reCAPTCHA v3 module refresh and avoid this potential rejection reason?: "reCAPTCHA response returned the following error code(s): timeout-or-duplicate"
    Nick Harkins
    www.loveisarose.com
    *Web Developer
    *Miva
    *Google Analytics, Search Console, Tag Manager, Merchant Center, Ads

I just enabled v3 a couple of days ago. I have the same question regarding actions as they are not showing in Googles Recaptcha admin. . And, we are also seeing the timeout-or-duplicate entries in the rejections log. I'm wondering if this is an actual issue which is creating friction or simply the result of the customer going back to the confirmation page after successfully placing an order.
    Paul

Comment

Hi,

Can you please log a ticket with support so we can dig deeper into what you're seeing?
      You can PM me the ticket number, I'll have an engineer take a look.

web: support.miva.com
      email: [email protected]

Comment

Working...
      X