Stats.DBF Error Code: MER-DTB-00395

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stats.DBF Error Code: MER-DTB-00395

I finally have a fix for this. email me if your interested. cause im rarely on the board.

• Re: Stats.DBF Error Code: MER-DTB-00395

How about posting the fix, so the community will benefit from it.

Comment

To fix the problem it requires installing a module in your miva store. Unfortunately since everyone charges for every little change I'm selling the module as well. The module called StatsDbfFix and I'm selling it for $100.00 which I think is more then fair since other modules run more.

Comment

I find that rather amusing, since every developer I'm aware of on here offers FIXES for free...and have been doing so for many years.

Modules that provide functionality and additional features are modules we all charge for.

Not for FIXING things that are broken.

But good luck in your sales...I suppose you'd rather profit from others free advice and support you've gained here - rather than give something back to the community.

Comment

Time is money. I have expericence this error for many months. We have lost revenue because of the issue and im sure others have as well. The stress is priceless as well. If anyone is serious like i mention then let me know. Please serious inquires Only.

Comment

Working...
          X

This website uses cookies to identify visitors, track visitors to our website, store login session information and to remember your user preferences. By continuing to use this site you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this site you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accept