Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wmgilligan
    replied
    Re: Gilligan's Google Analytics Module for 5/5.5 is now FREE at Miva Central

Hi,
    You'll want to remove all the old code and only use this module as per the install doc. Using both (EXCEPT on non-merchant pages) will cause problems.

Bill

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Webby
    replied

We have updated code using the new GA.js. I'll get ut updated.
    Outstanding. Meanwhile, I already have GA code elsewhere on my client's Web site, can that code be easily swapped in or will I need to link a second GA code instance to that existing account?

Leave a comment:

• Rick Wilson
    replied

We have updated code using the new GA.js. I'll get ut updated.

Leave a comment:

• papi34
    replied

Originally posted by Dan - Kemper Strategic View Post
    Rick,

Has the module been updated to use the new ga.js code? I have recently replaced a good number of Google Analytics installs using this module due to it's use of the old urchin tracking code. A number of these installs have made note of conversion tracking issues with anything using the old code.

Dan, I just downloaded and installed it this afternoon. I can report that it is using the old urchin tracking code.

Leave a comment:

• Dan - Glendale Designs
    replied

Rick,

Has the module been updated to use the new ga.js code? I have recently replaced a good number of Google Analytics installs using this module due to it's use of the old urchin tracking code. A number of these installs have made note of conversion tracking issues with anything using the old code.

Leave a comment:

• papi34
    replied

Great News!
    Now does anybody have step-by-step instuctions they can share on what to do in GA (i.e. how to set up funnels/goals) to extract all the great data that this module collects for us?

Leave a comment:

• Gilligan's Google Analytics Module for 5/5.5 is now FREE at Miva Central

Everyone,

We've bought the code to Gilligan's Google Analytics Module and will at some point stream it into the software but for now, you can get it FREE at Miva Central. Go to http://www.mivacentral.com/Merchant2...ode=GILL-GOLAN

This is true for the Version 4 module as well.
    Last edited by Rick Wilson; 10-07-08, 10:31 AM.
Working...
X