Volume Price: Grouping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Volume Price: Grouping

For Volume Price "Grouping" we have All Eligible Products, Same Product, Same Product Variant.

I need a None option... So it won't combine product quantity for the same product or variant. Any way to do this?
    Last edited by Ron Frigon; 05-06-16, 10:31 AM.
    Ron Frigon
    Jedi Webmaster Obi-Ron Kenobi

Can you give me an example? If someone buys multiple of the same product with different attributes they won't get the discount?
    Brennan Heyde
    VP Product
    Miva, Inc.
    [email protected]
    https://www.miva.com

Comment

>> If someone buys multiple of the same product with different attributes they won't get the discount?

That's correct. The product type in question is Personalized. So if they buy 4 of an item in blue, and another 4 of that same item in blue, I want them to get volume pricing for 4, not for 8.
      Last edited by Ron Frigon; 05-06-16, 12:39 PM.
      Ron Frigon

Comment

Did anyone find a solution to this problem with volume pricing? We are having the same issue. If the customer buys 4 of the same product in Red and 4 of the same product in Blue, then I want them to get the volume pricing for 4, not for 8.

Comment

Make sure your color attribute options are Inventory Variants, and your Price Group "Grouping" is set to Same Product Variant.
          Ron Frigon

Comment

Working...
          X