Spring Engage/ Spring metrics popup coupons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spring Engage/ Spring metrics popup coupons

We have used Spring metrics for past few years since meeting them at a Mivacon. Does anyone know of any competitive alternatives to them?
    Right now if a user has a popup blocker on they cannot add items to a cart. They call in, we tell them to turn off popup blocker, it works, they place an order.

I've been trying to get it fixed but got me wondering if there are alternatives
    The concept is pretty slick and it does indeed pay off, if visitor does X, they get coupon Y. Behavior based targeting. Free freight if they've visited X times with no conversion. Cool stuff and the ROI is good.

But always looking to improve and the popup thing worries me I'm losing orders

Looking for the same thing.

I have been a fan a Spring Engage and signed up with them at Miva Con years ago. I just found out they are closing up shop at the end of the year. So now I am looking for a similar tool. Does any one have any suggestions?
    Stephen Scheer
    Digital Visuals

Comment

I received the same email today. I know they were on skin and bones, I don't think they've had actual employees for a while, when I needed support, I would get replies at weird hours and the chatbot was always set to not available. I took at look at my top producing offer and started wondering if I could pay for a mod that would do the same pop up, same scenarios in Miva. Wonder if Glendale would be interested in making something like that...

Comment

The pop up couponds are nice, but I actuly would use it just a much for it'dashboardrd. It is such a beautiful dashboard, I wish Miva had a way to show off daily/weekly/monthy activity like they do.
        Stephen Scheer
        Digital Visuals

Comment

VERY true; their analytics was pretty sweet too with the little map and source of the order: organic, advertising, return visit, etc. There were times we'd receive orders and I was curious real time how'd we earn that business and springmetrics would have it right there vs the morass of data that Google analytics is...

Comment

Can you send me some screenshots of what you like? We're working on something.
            Thanks,

Rick Wilson
            CEO
            Miva, Inc.
            [email protected]
            https://www.miva.com

Comment

Rick I just sent you access to my account for springmetreis
              Stephen Scheer
              Digital Visuals

Comment

I had this article sent to me; section 2 has a few different services that do stuff like spring metrics used to yo
                what are your plans after the service goes dark?
                Product, offer and content recommendation services to help retailers and other businesses nurture prospects and increase conversion

Comment

Dutch & Steven, wanted to put a plug in for my company Fanplayr. We're listed on Miva's app page at https://apps.miva.com/fanplayr.html or feel free to ping me at adam at fanplayr dot com. Happy to demo the service for you guys.

Comment

Working...
                  X