Extra Comments on Printable Invoice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Extra Comments on Printable Invoice

Trying to get "Additional Checkout Data Pro" to print out on Printable Invoice (ORDER_INVOICE) page. I thought it was just a matter of assigning the item to the page and using the code that's in other templates that display it like OSEL, OPAY and INVC. Here's what I've tucked just below where the shipping info is displayed....

<mvt:if expr="l.settings:acdpro">
    <table>
    <mvt:foreach iterator="acd" array="acdpro">
    <tr><td>
    &mvt:acd:field; &mvt:acd:value;
    </td></tr>
    </mvt:foreach>
    </table>
    </mvt:if>

Doesn't work, but not sure what I'm missing...

Thanks,

Tony
    BrandAlliance
    Tony Pavao
    Studio6t6
    Vancouver BC Canada
    [email protected]

Not very familiar with that module, but it might be setup to only listen for certain pages and the print invoice page may not be one of them. This is why its a good idea to move away from unsupported modules. If there is no mvt:item tag for the module, the author has two choices...Run the code to create the array on EVERY page that has an 'order:id' available or Run it on specific pages (I.e., OSEL, OPAY, etc).
    Bruce Golub
    Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
    phosphormedia.com

Comment

Thanks Bruce. Yeah, I'm planning on transitioning away from Sebenz'a modules but Ironically I was transitioning away from another third party module (EZ Batch) and going to the printable invoice when I discovered this issue. Thought I could buy some time while I switch to another order notes config. No biggie if it doesn't work.
      Tony Pavao
      Studio6t6
      Vancouver BC Canada
      [email protected]

Comment

Working...
      X