Marketplaces Upload Speed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marketplaces Upload Speed

I used to use the Termplate Data Feed Module, but decided to move into the present with the Google shopping integration in marketplaces. We have a very small SKU count, but the "Upload/Update All Products" feature seems to be extremely slow. I am currently trying to send the data for about 75 products to google and the system has been spinning for over an hour. I can see the list of products growing by logging into my Google Merchant center and refreshing the available products list but this speed seems crazy slow. If I tried to use this feature on a store with even a modest number of products, maybe 1,000 or 2,500 I can only believe it would time out the server every time I tried to run the update service.

Is this speed normal?

On a separate note will there be a Bing Shopping marketplace? If not how does everyone upload to Bing, do I need both the Template Data feed module for Bing and the built in marketplace for Google?

Are you sure it didn't complete? I've seen the following happening before when "Processing" the feed. You click Processing, and a message pops up saying its working on it and you can display THAT popup while it completes. When it does complete, it popups another message. But the first message popup is NOT the actual 'timer' if I recall correctly.
    Bruce Golub
    Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
    phosphormedia.com

Comment

Working...
    X