Products Don't Show On Category Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Products Don't Show On Category Page

We have a clients site where the products seem to have gone bye bye. They are active, inventory isn't tracked, they are assigned to categories, and the products just don't show. We're pretty much using out-of-box methods to display them, and have a ticket open with Miva. There was a bug in a previous update that caused this per the support rep, but I'm yet to find details on the cause so I can compare that cause to what we have coded.

Any ideas people out there in Miva Forum world?
    Ted Hust
    AarcMediaGroup.com

Celebrating 13 Years of Outstanding Service & Support
    Miva Merchant Design

FYI, the search results show fine and the product pages work fine. It's just the category pages that are at play. I've reverted templates back to the original versions, tried stripping some of the toolkit stuff we're doing and so on, nothing works. We also use PowerSearch on both the search results and category pages and I know there was a bug with that a couple weeks ago. Just throwing more info out for anyone that stumbles upon this that may have see a similar issue.
    Ted Hust
    AarcMediaGroup.com

Celebrating 13 Years of Outstanding Service & Support
    Miva Merchant Design

Comment

so if you are using powersearch on the ctgy template, reverting the template reverted also the powersearch code? If you reverted you would also have to assign a different product_category item. Not sure which it was but it should be pretty obvious when checking. Did you try that already?
      Andreas Toman
      PCINET, LLC

Miva Merchant Design, Development, Integration & Support
      We built over 200 Miva Merchant stores!
      Miva shopping cart design & integration service and see our Portfolio!

e-mail: [email protected]
      web: www.pcinet.com
      LinkedIn: Andreas Toman
      phone: (786) 250-2056 (Miami, FL)

Comment

Working...
      X