Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible to view how many Apple Pay transactions were made, if so how?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you, Bill Davis

There is no built in reports for it. Right now you would need to build a batch report to get you the data to run a query in the database.
    Brennan Heyde
    VP Product
    Miva, Inc.
    [email protected]
    https://www.miva.com

Comment

Originally posted by Brennan View Post
      There is no built in reports for it. Right now you would need to build a batch report to get you the data to run a query in the database.
      How would I do that? Invested some money in implementing this with the Design Team would like to measure what kind of return I've had.

Update:

Never mind, I found online Miva video tutorial ...I should have guessed it was it was going to be complicated.
      Last edited by William Davis; 01-05-18, 11:25 AM.
      Thank you, Bill Davis

Comment

What about just using Advanced search in Order Processing. I'm not sure about Apple, but Amazon/Paypal, etc are in there.
        Bruce Golub
        Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
        phosphormedia.com

Comment

If I recall we might be adding the ability to search for Apple Pay via Advanced Search in 9.8, but I need to check with Brennan.
          Thanks,

Rick Wilson
          CEO
          Miva, Inc.
          [email protected]
          https://www.miva.com

Comment

It depends on where your payment processor buries the information but you could try the payment:descrip field in admin orders array.

Code:
            <mvt:foreach iterator="order" array="admin_order:orders">
                <mvt:if expr="'apple' IN tolower( l.settings:order:payment:descrip )" >
                  &mvt:order:id; : &mvt:order:formatted_total; : ApplePay<br>
                </mvt:if>
            </mvt:foreach>
            It may also be found here:

l.settings:admin_order:orders:payments:field:card_ type

I have found ApplePay to be rarely used on my B2B site ( < 1%) but a B2C site may have different results..
            http://www.alphabetsigns.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce - PhosphorMedia View Post
              What about just using Advanced search in Order Processing. I'm not sure about Apple, but Amazon/Paypal, etc are in there.
              Been there done that, no option.
              Thank you, Bill Davis

Comment

Originally posted by alphabet View Post
                It depends on where your payment processor buries the information but you could try the payment:descrip field in admin orders array.

Code:
                <mvt:foreach iterator="order" array="admin_order:orders">
                <mvt:if expr="'apple' IN tolower( l.settings:order:payment:descrip )" >
                &mvt:order:id; : &mvt:order:formatted_total; : ApplePay<br>
                </mvt:if>
                </mvt:foreach>
                It may also be found here:

l.settings:admin_order:orders:payments:field:card_ type

I have found ApplePay to be rarely used on my B2B site ( < 1%) but a B2C site may have different results..
                If you are referring to adding it to Order Confirmation email, we had done that a while back and it occurred to me late last week to perform a advance search in our email client, I got the answer I needed (crewd but it worked).
                Thank you, Bill Davis

Comment

We have ~1-2% of ApplePay orders. Nothing really excited at the moment

Comment

What i did is add the payment-option to the merchant email notification. I use this code in the subject line of the merchant confirmation email:

Order Confirmation: &mvt:order:bill_email; #:&mvt:order:id; - &mvte:payment:desc; (&mvt:payment:formatted_amount;)

or add this token wherever you want to: &mvte:payment:desc

Comment

Originally posted by William Davis View Post

What i did is add this token to my merchant email notifications, you can probably put it wherever it's best suited for you.

&mvte:payment:desc

Comment

Originally posted by jeff-jeffwebco View Post

What i did is add this token to my merchant email notifications, you can probably put it wherever it's best suited for you.

&mvte:payment:desc
                        What do you have in your "payment:desc" for applepay? I don't have this variable initialized at all.

What we've done: created a hidden field on an OPAY page, and checking it on the INVC page.
                        If hidden field data is missing - this is an ApplePay (setting a flag in the order custom fields etc.).

Comment

Originally posted by jeff-jeffwebco View Post
                          What i did is add the payment-option to the merchant email notification. I use this code in the subject line of the merchant confirmation email:

Order Confirmation: &mvt:order:bill_email; #:&mvt:order:id; - &mvte:payment:desc; (&mvt:payment:formatted_amount;)

or add this token wherever you want to: &mvte:payment:desc
                          Actually I had forgotten we had added that to email body. We performed a search for it and got the info we need. We are not exited either.
                          Thank you, Bill Davis

Comment

Working...
                          X