Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the Admin keyboard shortcut to show/Clear Batch List Search?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you, Bill Davis

Name Keyboard Shortcut Description
    Simple Search Control+Alt+F (Command+Alt+F on macOS) Set focus to the batch list's Simple Search
    Find In List Control+F (Command+F on macOS) Set focus to the batch list's Find In List (if available in the list)
    Clear Search Control+U With focus set to the search (Simple Search or Find In List), this keyboard shortcut will clear text in the search box
    Apply Search Enter Executes the search
    Hope that is what you were looking for? If not, let me know!
    Ryan Guisewite
    Lead UI Developer / Miva, Inc.
    www.miva.com

Comment

Thanks, that's exactly what I was looking for. Miva should update their online list of shortcut, my version does not have it.
      Thank you, Bill Davis

Comment

Interesting. I'll check with the people who control that and see why it isn't up. Those keyboard shortcuts have been there... since the beginning (or when the feature was implemented in the case of Find in List).
        Ryan Guisewite
        Lead UI Developer / Miva, Inc.
        www.miva.com

Comment

Originally posted by rguisewite View Post
          Interesting. I'll check with the people who control that and see why it isn't up. Those keyboard shortcuts have been there... since the beginning (or when the feature was implemented in the case of Find in List).
          Here is the link to what I have: https://www.miva.com/pdf/Miva_9_Hot_Keys_PC.pdf

I think it would be a good idea to display shortcut keys in admin when ever possible like most software.
          Thank you, Bill Davis

Comment

Working...
          X