Universal Products for Standard Facets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Universal Products for Standard Facets?

Is there a way to display "universal products" with standard facets, the way they can be displayed with combination facets?

I am setting up gender designations as a facet and would like "non-gendered" products like scarves, hats, etc. not to be hidden once a shopper selects a gender facet.

Same sort of thing with sizing (attribute facet.) It would be desirable to have "unsized or one-sized" products not be hidden once a shopper selects a size facet.
    Psydde Delicious
    Delicious Boutique & Corseterie
    Philadelphia, PA
    www.DeliciousBoutique.com
    www.DeliciousCorsets.com

Its early in the morning, but using male,female in unisex products should allow them to appear if either male or female radio buttons are selected. display labeling logic might need to change (i.e., if m/f in custom, show UniSex, else show field value)
    Bruce Golub
    Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
    phosphormedia.com

Comment

Bruce, thank you! I was approaching it the wrong way...

I originally had the Gender custom filed set up as a field type of Dropdown with options for M and F...

I changed it to a field type of Multi-Text and now enter M, F, or M,F. Although it's not nearly as fast as the drop down method, it does exactly what I need.

Thanks.
      Psydde Delicious
      Delicious Boutique & Corseterie
      Philadelphia, PA
      www.DeliciousBoutique.com
      www.DeliciousCorsets.com

Comment

Working...
      X