Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PayPal Reauthorization API. Does Miva offer an interface to it?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PayPal Reauthorization API. Does Miva offer an interface to it?

Hello forum:
    We would like to implement the PayPal Reauthorization API on our site. Can anyone give me help/info as to how this is done.
    This is a link that PayPal provided about this https://developer.paypal.com/docs/cl...Operation_NVP/

Thanks,
    Larry
    Larry
    Luce Kanun Web Design
    www.facebook.com/wajake41
    www.plus.google.com/116415026668025242914/posts?hl=en

• We do not have a native implementation to that, you'd need a custom module built. Susan at NetBlazon has done it before I believe.
    Thanks,

Rick Wilson
    CEO
    Miva, Inc.
    rwilson@miva.com
    https://www.miva.com

Comment

• Hi Rick:
      Thanks for the lead but I wonder if NetB;azon is still in business. I have emailed them once and called them twice. No response to the email yet and on both calls the message I get is that they are unable to take my call and then ask me to leave a message. On both calls the voice mail box is full.
      Not very reassuring.
      Larry
      Larry
      Luce Kanun Web Design

Comment

• Hi Larry - Netblazon is very much still in business, not sure what's going on (they might be on vacation?). I reached out to Susan and let her know about this post, though.
        Sabine - Glendale Designs
        Strategies & Solutions
        Glendale Designs
        Support Desk

Comment

• Hi Sabine:
          Thanks for alerting Susan at NetBlazen. I'd love to hear about their solution for payment re-authorization. We are looking for someone to add this to our two Miva stores.
          Larry
          Larry
          Luce Kanun Web Design

Comment

Working...
          X

This website uses cookies to identify visitors, track visitors to our website, store login session information and to remember your user preferences. By continuing to use this site you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this site you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accept