Google Shopping Availability, updating

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google Shopping Availability, updating

I am confused on the Google Shopping Availability. Mine is not updating when an item goes out of stock or back into stock, could I be missing something?
    Stephen Scheer
    Digital Visuals

• When an order is placed at runtime, the updated inventory value should be sent to Google Shopping. Are you talking the inventory levels or about the "Availability" drop-down in the product settings?
    David Carver
    Miva, Inc. | Software Developer

Comment

• I am refering to "Availability" drop-down in the Product Marketplace - Google Shopping

Stephen Scheer
      Digital Visuals

Comment

• This is what I am looking for In Stock, Out of Stock and Preorder

If a product was out of stock, but now you have some available Miva will automatically change the Google Shopping Availability to be In Stock.

https://docs.miva.com/how-to-guides/google-shopping

My store does not "automatically change the Google Shopping Availability"
        Stephen Scheer
        Digital Visuals

Comment

Working...
        X

This website uses cookies to identify visitors, track visitors to our website, store login session information and to remember your user preferences. By continuing to use this site you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this site you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accept